Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 12 incoming!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 12 incoming!

Attention soldiers! We’ve got another weekend competition for you all. Alliance Battles Season 12 will be kicking off on Friday, Nov. 17th @ 12pm Pacific and running until Monday, Nov. 20th @ 12pm Pacific! So get ready for another fast and ferocious competition when AB Season 12 hits the battlefield!

Any unique rewards planned, or same stuff anyone can get from normal gameplay again?

Comment

This is why I like AB...I get to fight the best and get some awesome rewards in return. Keys drop left and right and at the end of season even more keys! Thanks a lot GU! it just sucks only getting 3 for a whole weekend of grinding...a lot of FOOTBALL 🏈 both college and NFL, not that much time to play 😩

Comment

WHY another pointless quick season?

these clan wars are supposed to be big special events, not a standard game mode happening even few days.
        clearly a large portion of your player base is already burnt out on the constant clan wars, give us a week break at least.

im not playing in these short pay to win seasons

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
          ZonaDeFuego commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with you. Not all alli members will be online these 3 days.

Too fast, too quick. This does not feel right. Just to get the top allainces to buy gold and extra alliance fights? No it couldn't. Anyway give us new Units and Defensive structures.....Please.... I mean we need some new stuff. huhhh.

Comment

• ZonaDeFuego
          ZonaDeFuego commented
          Editing a comment
          Haha i like you man. No one is telling about structures etc that often. If we get units etc., then its because of you.

• Delusion*PC
          Delusion*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          Seems like 50 lvl + is doomed in this game, no progression plus rarely new content..

Para q fazer uma temporada atraz da outras e ainda uma temporada curta ....se a premiação fosse boa otimo..mas a premiação è um lixo...

MELHOREM A PREMIAÇÃO

MELHOREM A PREMIAÇÃO...

Comment

I was / am hoping the new content update previewed comes out before next season starts.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
            I was / am hoping the new content update previewed comes out before next season starts.
            3.10 update is scheduled for this week before next season starts.
            http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
            PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• Kumiankka98
              Kumiankka98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nothing exciting in the 3.10 update. The new PvP thing is nice, but nothing too special. Maybe we get some BUG fixes for the PS4 atleast? Nah we really need new troops and such to keep the Veterans and new players interested in this game.

É essa atualização promete grandes novidades !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Too quick! I went on vacation and got demoted in my clan because I didn't know the clan battles would be such a quick turnaround. please go back to having a week in between so that we can plan to have a normal life outside of the game

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
                Attention soldiers! We’ve got another weekend competition for you all. Alliance Battles Season 12 will be kicking off on Friday, Nov. 17th @ 12pm Pacific and running until Monday, Nov. 20th @ 12pm Pacific! So get ready for another fast and ferocious competition when AB Season 12 hits the battlefield!

Rather annoyed you guys are doing another season this soon after the last. At least give us a week or two between seasons or something. Not all of us like/can play 30+ hours over 3 days just to have to do it again next week ya know. Bad enough I have a family vacation next week so I'm gonna have to leave my group so they can find someone else that can put the time in when I can't...

Comment

Working...
                X