Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.11 Update Content

GUNS UP! 3.11 Update Notes:

All
    • Completing any mission, even during off season will now reward bonus Alliance battles.
    • Changed the matchmaking system for better attack distribution and to facilitate the Campaign Mode.
    • Added a graphic to represent extremely challenging opponents when retaliating.
    • Fixed memory leaks that would cause frequent crashes.
    • Gifting Depot now defaults to the Alliance member list.
    • Leaderboards now default to weekly.
    • Added messaging when cross platform alliance chat messages are blocked due to region restrictions.
    • Fixed an issue where unit stats wouldn’t display their boost from Medal modifiers.
    • Fixed an issue where alliance names and banners wouldn’t appear correctly when viewing an opponent via the replay menu.
    • Fixed a display issue when hovering over a tent in build mode.
    • Moved difficulty rating for Friends and Retaliations to use the same difficulty ranking system as PVP.

PC
    • Fixed an issue where text wouldn’t fit in the drop-down box from the settings menu

Edit: I retract my last statement - game is broken for me in both CPU Defend and now PVP.
    Last edited by Burrocca*PC; 11-29-2017, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Now we need new units!

Comment

i play on pc , your new campaign pvp map doesn't work with mouse and barely with arrow keys , once you complete first area you cant fight anymore "next opponent you cannot select" i cant imagine you wish us to stip pvp'ing in a pvp game .

Comment

When i try to enter alliance chat ingame my game just "red text of error" me, just wanted to let you know and i got some stuff whit the campain map to, cant see the buttons on where to attack, only on my 3 skull op, but i can click on them and fight, they are just not visual for me

Comment

Alliance button doesn't work,
            Error: close the application and restart it to continue, over and over again.
            No access at all to my Alliance.
            http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
            http://twitter.com/odytsak
            PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• SDS-GregN
              SDS-GregN commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey Ody,

So just as simple as clicking Alliance on the HUB gets you the 'close application and restart to continue' error?

After finished the campaign, PVP does not work. Error: 'close application and restart to continue'. Also, the new campaign map is so weird, I can only select opponent by arrow keys.

Comment

• SunnyRT*PC
              SunnyRT*PC commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm also getting that same error after completing my campaign.

I'm also getting that same error after completing my campaign.

Comment

Campaign has been working great for me. I have completed a few campaigns and no crash so far but I do restart after wave defend warning. Recycling feels smoother and so does card selecting before battles.

Comment

Working...
              X