Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.12 Update Content

GUNS UP! 3.12 Update Notes

All
    • Fixed an issue that caused some SIEE members to crash when opening the Alliance tab
    • Fixed an issues that caused some players to crash when entering a PvP Attack
    • Fixed a display issue that showed special characters in Alliance names as numbers and letters.
    Server
    • Fixed an issue that caused campaign maps to have less than 3 opponents
    • Fixed an issue that caused duplicate opponents to appear on the PvP map
    • Fixed an issue where defeated opponents would not clear on a PvP Map
    • Fixed an issue which would cause defend reports to not give rewards

U still did not fixed steam problems... Most problem cheaters they keep cheat. New thing we finded out : play some normal games.then hack the game in virtual box not using cheat engine. Put 1 match money from example 2000 to 80mil. And then afther battle won change it back to normal. U get like 20% change they reported u. What makes we can use steam accounts level 18 with full upgraded towers walss base bunkers everything...

Comment

I wonder if there's a way to MAC address ban a computer, not just ban an account or IP address. That would stop cheaters pretty much in their tracks. New accounts can be made, IP addresses can be changed. MAC addresses are specific to an actual computer... That would mean hackers have to buy major hardware or a completely new computer to continue their cheating ways...

Comment

• RolexHoster
        RolexHoster commented
        Editing a comment
        also cod wo2 they says not possible to hack on ps4 we found a way to glitch ourself in there code keys

Yeah cheaters are becoming a rapidly growing problem. Meanwhile legit players are losing attack cards and veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihilism*PC View Post
        I wonder if there's a way to MAC address ban a computer, not just ban an account or IP address. That would stop cheaters pretty much in their tracks. New accounts can be made, IP addresses can be changed. MAC addresses are specific to an actual computer... That would mean hackers have to buy major hardware or a completely new computer to continue their cheating ways...
        if u know alot of pc u know like me their are thingd how they never can use and find it...
        #CorruptSec #HFH

Comment

Originally posted by RolexHoster View Post
          if u know alot of pc u know like me their are thingd how they never can use and find it...
          #CorruptSec #HFH

I know if a computer is accessing information on a network, there's a way to track said computer both at a informational location as well as a physical one. MAC addresses are Hexidecimal codes specific to a computer which can't be changed without changing major portions of the computers' hardware. If game developers around the world started banning those MAC addresses instead of just account/IP banning the cheaters, there'd be one f*ck-ton less cheaters in gaming around the world. I'm no programmer myself, but I took computer networking for a couple years back in school. For all I know there's a specific reason programmers and developers legitimately can't/won't MAC ban cheaters. I just can't think of any that make sense to me.

Comment

PSN will block a PlayStation from accessing the network, so Sony can block cheaters just not PC cheaters.

Comment

Two problems you'll find with the unchangeable MAC address ....
              1. MAC address spoofing is not really that difficult. Any script kiddie is gonna be able to do it. JFGI - 'changing mac address'.
              2. If the PC players are hacking Steam how long before someone publishes a Steam hack to report a random MAC address?

Comment

Not a big poster here but really not digging the update. Annoying that there is a much more limited group of attack choices, and just got done with my first batch of alliance battles and the matchmaking seems much harsher. Basically faced three bases that were all super difficult and clearly spent a ton of money on perks and what not that I still don't have after playing nearly 50 levels. On a positive note the game didn't crash like it normally does after along session.

Comment

• mendoza0206
                  mendoza0206 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We are all going against very hard to beat bases, I received a message from a base I attacked saying he hadn’t lost in over a month. It’s a competition not free giveaway.
              Working...
              X