Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.13 Update Content

GUNS UP! 3.13 Update Notes:

All
    • Fixed an issue where the Anti-Air area-of-effect graphic wouldn’t update with the Tachymetric command card
    PS4
    • Fixed a graphical issue that would occur after changing the cross platform option
    PC
    • Fixed a graphical error that occurred after changing units with a level 7 tent
    • Fixed a graphical issue that would occur after locking Windows and returning to the game
    • Fixed the “place” button in build mode
    Server
    • Fixed an issue which allowed members of the same alliance to be matched with each other
    • Added checks to ensure Alliance Battles always serve an opponent
    • Fixed an issue where campaign progress wouldn’t be rewarded after a “Retry” attack

Please fix alliance members being matched against each other during AB.

Comment

It is happening more often now, matching members from the same alliance during AB.

Comment

Updated Notes

Server
        • Fixed an issue which allowed members of the same alliance to be matched with each other
        • Added checks to ensure Alliance Battles always serve an opponent
        There you go m! Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the team. Please let me know if you are still seeing this occur.

Comment

S, can we get my Steam missing achievements issue fixed? I have 100+ hours played on Steam and I still can't get the Tutorial played achievement because I was one of the early testers and satisfied some of the achievement conditions before achievements became active. All of those achievements for me are missing and cannot be attained because game thinks I have them when I don't.

Comment

Working...
          X