Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.30 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.30 Update Content!

3.30 Update Notes:

All
    • Overhauled CPU Defend mode and implemented a score based leaderboard
    • Added server features that decrease subsequent loading times for those with high latency internet connections to the game server
    • Fixed an issue where tents and HQs would show a blocked spawn icon when the spawn wasn’t blocked
    • Changed the requirements for the Steamroller mission from 15 victories to 7
    • Fixed an issue where reload speed for hats would show -3% instead of +3%
    • Fixed an issue where swapping stick controls took away navigation on the map screen
    • Fixed an issue where the Badge of Honor trophy/Achievement wouldn’t unlock for a small group of players
    • Added additional information to user-facing ban messages
    • Updated and implemented additional anti-cheat measures
    • Fixed an issue where the “Rarity” text would appear twice in the barracks
    • Fixed a number of translation issues in various menus and screens
    • Fixed an issue where the alliance banner of an attacking player would appear incorrectly via defend reports
    • Fixed a situation where the game would force users out of the defeat screen during a test base or friends attack
    • Fixed a network issue that caused some players to receive an error when playing friend battles
    PC
    • Fixed a bug with AMD graphics cards that prevented players from being able to navigate the map screen and select the ‘Attack’ button with the mouse.
    • Fixed an issue where scrolling arrows couldn’t be clicked on
    • Fixed slow scrolling speed with the mouse wheel in the units tab of the Player Profile
    • Fixed an issue where players were unable to select “place” on the build inventory screen
    • Fixed a problem where the defend wave icon is not clickable while in build mode

The new CPU defense is pretty bad. The AI just rips through your base with the veterans and specials. Since I beat the old CPU defense it only gave me munitions. I gotta say the munitions aren't worth the time spent. I only made it to wave 15 with 5 mins left on the clock and made 13k munitions. I could go for like 30-40 minutes in the old CPU defense before my main defenses started taking damage. The new CPU defense is much harder and much less rewarding I don't like it even a little bit.

Comment

• theAskACapper
      theAskACapper commented
      Editing a comment
      I want both "classic CPU"

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything you said sounds like a positive thing to me

new cpu denfense is very beutiful , but no like the time for cpu , is very short ....

Comment

I do not care much for the new CPU defense mode. Got to only 40,600 points when the time ended on my main account IDFGeneral. How am I to get 49,000+ for my next reward on the new account (IDFColonel) that I made 2-3 days ago if I can barely get to that on my main? All I was able to get on the new account was ~12,000 points. And with the old CPU Defense mode, I made it to minute 25 this morning (again, brand new account). How would that be equivalent or fair to newer players? Some players will never get this rewards. It needs to be adjusted. - The previous system was fun to play. At one point I was ranked 17th on it. It was a good alternative to PvP. It was fun to try and identify new ways to increase the time. It was not about the munitions, that stopped for the most part after the first 30 minutes. That is all gone now.
      Last edited by idfgeneral; 01-30-2018, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Hello,

the new cpu defense is very nice per se. Thank you for this!
        but yea complaining... We need both of these defense games.
        "Maybe" and only Maybe! the lvl 50+ players find a hard way to earn ammo but you will definitely lose your new players now.
        I would put it back asap..We cant prepare..
        even without building a base, we cant buy 5k ammo packs now too.
        Last edited by ZonaDeFuego; 02-01-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• revzi100
          revzi100 commented
          Editing a comment
          not only losing new players but older ones too, someone i know on level 52 left today because of the new cpu defend, im finding it hard to enjoy the new one also

Thanks for all of your feedback guys! Please know that we are listening and taking your info into consideration so please keep it coming.

Comment

• revzi100
          revzi100 commented
          Editing a comment
          please bring back the old cpu defence, keep the new one if you must but give people the choice to play witchever one they choose, also make the new one more intresting to play, its to short hardly any municions build up and 1 fire barrel reward just doesnt get the heart racing to play it again.

• mrfelisnucleo
          mrfelisnucleo commented
          Editing a comment
          Porfavor deixa a CPU antiga qe era melhor

All we need is to increase the amount of munitions, is it a big deal for you?

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        Thanks for all of your feedback guys! Please know that we are listening and taking your info into consideration so please keep it coming.

Comment

I and my children enjoyed the new CPU Defend, it is a nice change but it needs a little tweaking.

1). It will be to difficult for new players, they'll never last more than a minute or two and they won't want to try again (My 9 yr old said this).
          2). What about the players that never made it to the old CPU 30 minute mark? On my son's account he was at about 27 minutes in and on the new CPU square it shows 3 items in the little box, a wall (28), Building points (29) and Gold (30), Since the new timer never goes over 20 how does he get these?
          3). Just raise munitions earned during the defend,

I think some of the players are upset for three other reasons that don;t upset others of us because we don't do this.
          1). Upset that their base doesn't make any munitions because they designed their base with every time based exploit the game will allow i.e. tank traps, wall mazes, triple and split paths.
          2). Upset that they have zero, one or two structures since they use all of the exploits listed above so they could remain in the 5:30 time slot for PVP defense. A Time based base and not an engagement built base.
          3). Upset that they have to actually play the defend to earn more munitions, they don't make as much if they let the game play itself (farming munitions) while they play a different game or do whatever else the do.

I do find it interesting that it's hard to find more than a hand full of the top PVP leader board players in the top 200 of the new CPU leader board.

Thanks for the game and have a blessed day.

Comment

• SDS_Chase
            SDS_Chase commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you for listing out your feedback. To answer your questions about rewards, you simply need to meet certain score thresholds to unlock the rewards now.

• col1162
            col1162 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the response and I will inform the boy on the reward system. He has an HQ2 with 1600 BP and he lasts about 15 mins on the new mode which I didn't think was too bad.

I do have another though on the new CPU mode. I noticed when killing a regular unit it the same point value as killing a 3 star veteran. Shouldn't the 3 star veteran be worth 3x's the regular point value? Or at the very least some sort of increased point value, since the points are related to munitions this would also raise the accumulated totals faster. The veterans are harder to kill so they should in reality be worth more when killed.

Thanks and have a blessed day.

I would like to start by saying thank you for this wonderful game.
          I won't pretend to understand the inner workings of your company however, I do feel that this update is a prime example of a company getting greedy with their "free 2 play" system. It is now more of a grind than ever before to get munitions due to the new CPU defend. I also noticed that you lowered the cost of munitions multipliers from 90 gold to 60 gold for the 2x. That leads me to believe that this was almost perfectly thought out to make users purchase more gold just to compete (that is your prerogative). I say almost because myself (and I'm sure other players) will now only come back during pvp games, it is completely worthless to play otherwise.

As per the previous poster, I do not use exploits and have enough (could always use more) structures.
          Last edited by Pickle_Morty*PC; 01-31-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by col1162 View Post
            3). Upset that they have to actually play the defend to earn more munitions, they don't make as much if they let the game play itself (farming munitions) while they play a different game or do whatever else the do.
            I played CPU defend before my top time was something like 77 minutes I got to 60-70 minutes dozens of times. I actually played because my base isn't designed around exploits. From someone who actively played CPU defend in the past there's nothing I like about the current CPU defend.

Comment

• col1162
              col1162 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's wonderful to hear that you, just like I and many others don't use the exploits I listed above. But let's face it many do and that will cost them with the new mode design. I believe that all that just adding more points/ munitions accumulated in the time frame and the new mode will work for everyone. It would also be nice if they threw in a reward of some kind for every 8 - 10 waves completed. How about 1 of the 4 most used cards in the game (2000, 3000, FF or Tactical Boots) for every 8 - 10 waves completed? By doing these two things I pretty sure the other players would come around.

vraiment deçu du nouveau CPU 3 amis on encore arreter a cause de ça. Pour ma part je trouve le jeu de moin en moin bien. n'est il pas possible de mettre un chrono plus que 20Min?

Comment

Only need 3 things for new CPU Defend mode to quite all the rhetoric.

1). Raise points/ munitions accumulated during 20 minute time frame by raising regular unit death value and increase 3 star Veteran to 3x's regular unit value.
              2). Place a 1 attack card reward at every 8 - 10 levels completed. Use a random drop of 1 of the 4 top desired attack cards - 2000, 3000 munitions, Focus Fire or Tactical boots.
              3). Reward for lasting 20 minutes. Doesn't have to be much maybe a common card or attack card pack.

Comment

Originally posted by col1162 View Post
                Only need 3 things for new CPU Defend mode to quite all the rhetoric.

1). Raise points/ munitions accumulated during 20 minute time frame by raising regular unit death value and increase 3 star Veteran to 3x's regular unit value.
                2). Place a 1 attack card reward at every 8 - 10 levels completed. Use a random drop of 1 of the 4 top desired attack cards - 2000, 3000 munitions, Focus Fire or Tactical boots.
                3). Reward for lasting 20 minutes. Doesn't have to be much maybe a common card or attack card pack.

Nice suggestions, we could reward from a random attack card to a key/valor/boost for completing 20 minutes like campaign rewards.

Plus one suggestion by me, make Scavenger Hero Perk useful on defense, increase points/munition for kills by 20% like attack does.

http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
                http://twitter.com/odytsak
                PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Working...
                X