Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.31 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.31 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.31 Update Notes:

All
    • Fixed an issue where multi kills wouldn’t track on certain missions or the “Light ‘em Up” trophy/achievement
    • Fixed an issue where the medals button read as “Missions” in the barracks
    • Fixed an issue where the player’s level would show as ‘1’ in CPU Defend leaderboards

PS4
    • Fixed an instance where PC UI would appear in certain menus

I really hoped you would have increased the munition gains for cpu defence, considering the overwhelming amount of negative feedback regarding the 50% reduction in munitions gained vs time spent defending.
    I have seen tylenators video, and congratulations to him, however, I, like most players will not, and should not have to make a base that is good for cpu defense, but would be useless in pvp. The only way that would work, is if multiple base designs could be saved.

Comment

I was also hoping to see an update to CPU defense but I imagine it will take some time to make changes if they decide to make any at all.

Comment

Good Morning. I also expected a change of more gains in defense against CPU.

Comment

Ps4 server error µ¦¦§§₩»»°§§½½½₩«››¥³³¼¼½₩₩»°ªº¡¡!¡!¿¡!¡!¡~„”‚‚›››« »°§¾№··µºº×÷÷¤§µ¬¬·№¦ªªª»₩₩

Comment

SD-PEER81! the new CPU defence feels good for me atleast. Yeah i got to wave 20 with my first try without using more than 2 mines. Less mutions? yeah i get little bit less, but the best part of the new Cpu defence is, that it feels much more interesting to actively play it instead of iddle farm it.

SD-PEER81? can we get some new units soon? Pls m8!

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
              GUNS UP! 3.31 Update Notes:

All
              • Fixed an issue where multi kills wouldn’t track on certain missions or the “Light ‘em Up” trophy/achievement
              Can 3.31 update be applied to the Steam beta server? I want to 100% my achievements and Light 'em Up is only one left to complete. Thanks
              Alliance: Helldivers
              YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
              X