Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! Servers are back up!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! Servers are back up!

Attention soldiers! The GU! servers are back up and running strong! So round up your troops and head out to the battlefield.

Will there be a valentine event?

Comment

Can someone update the Steam Beta server as well?
      Alliance: Helldivers
      YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe Beta branch is updated at the same time (even a little bit prior to) the Production branch build. Are you still having issue unlocking specific Missions/Achievements on Beta?

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        The version number on beta server finally showing an updated value at 621.391

With this I was finally able to get Light 'em Up and now have 100% achievements unlocked on Steam
        Last edited by cusman; 02-16-2018, 07:25 AM.

Valentine event ?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope, there was no V-Day event this year!

Are servers coming back up today, or should we check back tomorrow?

Comment

They will be back up today...we're justing making sure we've cleaned up everything on our end before bring them back up for gameplay. It should not be much longer now.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
          They will be back up today...we're justing making sure we've cleaned up everything on our end before bring them back up for gameplay. It should not be much longer now.
          Thanks Sergeant!

Comment

He's been waiting for the server since it went down. Can you tell me what time it will open?

Comment

We're back up now!

Comment

Have you considered something where people that have a daily reward streak not lose progress on days where the servers are down for so long? I had a 7+ day streak going and the servers were down from the time I got home until after the reset happened which was my 8 hour window to get my reward. You probably aren't too concerned but I just wanted to point it out as a significant frustration for me. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X