Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: [Update] GUNS UP! Server maintenance complete!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: [Update] GUNS UP! Server maintenance complete!

[Update] Attention soldiers! We've completed our scheduled server maintenance and the GU! servers are back up and running stronger than ever! So head to the battlefield and let us know what you think right here in the forums.

Wow, this is awesome news. I’m glad to see this, is this going to fix the blue screen? I really hope it does. Great job GU!

Comment

Nice one

Comment

I am surprised to learn a Game as Service like Guns Up! isn't built on cloud infrastructure to avoid such needs. In any case, the goal of the upgrade is noble. Hope it goes smoothly and end result of more stable game for all the players is achieved.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• jray-sd
          jray-sd commented
          Editing a comment
          The main game processor is already in the "cloud", but (hopefully) starting tomorrow in the process of changing clouds step 1 of 2. Step 2 will be after Step 1 settles down.

πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ€ΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Comment

I've been moaning about the soon to be replaced servers for a long time now

Glad to see they are finally arriving

Good luck with the launch

Comment

Better safe than sorry, good decision making if potential issues lie around the corner.

Comment

• Maus_1908
              Maus_1908 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope you find a solution soon, these bombardier bases are making my game lag and blue screen alot midattack, especially while focus firing and decoying at the same time. Btw, any word on when a tank trap fix is incoming?

I do not see any problem with the tank trap, stop complaining for everything and anything! We are getting fed up with it in the end! Without the tank trap, the game would become much too easy for the attackers. The tank trap is the only tools that allow us to continue the road. You had cried for the sandbag that took up a lot of space, it was understandable. But for very small tank trap who play barely 5% of a defense, do not mess around either!

The day the tank trap is removed as a blocker, a lot of players will leave the ship, believe me.

Watch pro players such as Rabbah or others to train and analyze the game and stop getting drunk!

Have a good day.
            Last edited by IsraelysGU; 02-23-2018, 12:12 AM. Reason: My english is very bad and if i want edit, i edit.

Comment

• Maus_1908
              Maus_1908 commented
              Editing a comment
              I speak with a lot of people that disagree with you here. Maybe youre right about the tank traps, the reason I asked is that the devs themselves declared tank traps were not intended to function this way. No need to be rude when someone disagrees with you, please stop being disrespectful, you do not know me at all. Even if you think youre right, only weaklings turn to anonymous profanity and random insults. I just want to know what are the plans with guns up in the near future, so I know whether my new base should include them or not.
              Last edited by Maus_1908; 02-23-2018, 03:08 AM.

Any news?
            How much more time takes?

Comment

@Maus_1908 Where do you see an insult? I'm talking man to man, I'm sorry if I'm rough because that's absolutely not my intention, I use google translate to communicate.

Anyway, all I want is to stop moaning for nothing, the game is good there, shit what! THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I CAN HEAR IS THE BOMBARDIERS. Other than that, there's no problem with the TANK TRAPs. We have to stop nerfed the game even more than it already is!

Comment

• mendoza0206
                mendoza0206 commented
                Editing a comment
                In order to remove the bombardier, grenade launcher, rocketeer’s hability to shoot over walls and rocks you need to swap their guns. You can shoot in a curved pattern with them and be effective but you can’t do the same with a rifle. I don’t see the tank trap as a problem and I’ve been battling against many bases who use them.

• big_poppa33
                big_poppa33 commented
                Editing a comment
                Anyone complaining about the tank traps, bombadier, rocketeer and grenade launcher IMO need to work on their game plan, plan of attack or whatever you want to call it. This game is about building up your units and base, earning perks , hats , medals to get more powerful. The "lobbing" units weapons are meant to do what they do and you know what they do, so make a change. Bombadier bases used to be hard and I could never beat them. Now I rip the cover off most of them and its still challenging and fun. The game will always change but you ha e to change with it. If you can't adapt and make changes to continue to grow with the game and your units then its nobodies fault but your own and you will fail. Just like in real life, if you want something u need to earn it. Once you get it you still have to work to keep it, whether its a job a new car a big screen tv. If you don't you lose it, get repoed or the tv breaks. Go out and get it, it should not be easy and or given to you. I believe it's more satisfying to work towards something and earn it than it be given to you without any effort. There is so many ways to set things up defensively and offensively, you need to try new things or watch videos to figure stuff out. Adapt, adjust, overcome,take responsibility EARN IT. And keep working on things to keep it and better yourself in game and in life.

• Maus_1908
                Maus_1908 commented
                Editing a comment
                It is more about base diversity than it is about difficulty, I dont mind losing to a good base every so often. I used to face a large variety of defense layouts and different strategies, and I found myself enjoying that a lot. Now that there is a prevailant strategy, that is no longer the case. One needs to ask themselves: what is more important, difficulty or diversity? Choose diversity, find a nerf and the game may become too easy. Choose difficulty, keep as is and face the same base slightly modified all the time. Lose-lose if you ask me, interested to see what you think.

Hi everyone, the server maintenance is complete. If you run into any errors please let us know.

Comment

• Maus_1908
                Maus_1908 commented
                Editing a comment
                Just got bluescreened right after finishing a PVP fight while loading into the main menu/home base. Everything else seems to work fine.
                Last edited by Maus_1908; 02-23-2018, 03:37 PM.

• pbdShady
                pbdShady commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers, I am in Asia Hong Kong. The Server is showing unable to connect. Error: The server is not responding, please try again. 503 (02).

Please note, there is no conncectivitiry related issues on my PS4. This has happened since the game shut down yesterday.

Advice would be kindly appreciated ~m

Cheers, I am in Asia Hong Kong. The Server is showing unable to connect. Error: The server is not responding, please try again. 503 (02).

Please note, there is no conncectivitiry related issues on my PS4. This has happened since the game shut down yesterday.

Advice would be kindly appreciated ~m

Comment

• pbdShady
                pbdShady commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes sir, unfortunately I am ... been checking every few minutes.. for the last few hours.. anything can do from your side? Appreciate your help. Awesome quick response! Good on ya mate.

• SDS_Chase
                SDS_Chase commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there, so I tried logging in with your account from my end and was able to connect to the game servers which makes me think this has something to do with your ISP/location. We'll follow up in a PM to get this worked out. I'm so sorry for this inconvenience!

• pbdShady
                pbdShady commented
                Editing a comment
                Everything was working perfectly until the server maintenance... all other games and PlayStation Plus and every other online game are working.. Destiny 2 pvp works perfect.. Which is actually the only other game I play these days.. So... Not sure how it could be on my end, but am happy to go through all the options.. My son and I just want to get back to play and pay for that matter, we are paying clients.. Thank you in advance.. If it is a location issue, I probably swing be leaving HK again for a number of years, so that would suck. Lol

Error: unknown server error & blue screen still but not every hour like before.

Comment

Still bluescreening and slowdowns in battles regularly for me.

Comment

I still can’t even get it to connect to server at all ..

Comment

• zesa99th
                    zesa99th commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yes..........
                Working...
                X