GUNS UP! 3.40 Update Notes:

All
    • Improved AI pathfinding to avoid dead ends and other exploits
    • Removed pathfinding from the Tank Trap
    • Moved daily rations to the depot screen
    • Overhauled the hat UI screen for unit customization
    • Added a pathway to hat selection for units via the perk selection screen
    • Fixed a memory leak that caused the client to crash after extended play
    • Increased munitions for fallback rewards in CPU Defend and reduced the points needed to earn curated rewards
    • Reduced the difficulty of Wave 15 in CPU Defend
    • Adjusted the mortar’s stats to increase in damage at higher structure levels
    • Added extra measures so that units would avoid clipping through the truck during combat
    • Fixed an issue where units would sometimes take small steps before firing when using a focus fire or a decoy
    • Fixed an issue where units would sometimes walk in circle when using a focus fire when multiple paths exist toward the target
    • Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Resourceful’ Trophy/Achievement to not unlock for some
    • Fixed an issue where the user would automatically return to the hub after being defeated in the tutorial
    • Fixed an issue that caused trophy text to appear in English when playing in Canadian French
    • Fixed various localization issues
    • Updated various screens to load on demand or to be cached in memory
    • Fixed an issue where the healing effect wouldn’t play on units with healing hats
    • Fixed an issue where the player’s structure would take on the color of their attacker in replays
    • Fixed in issue where the Riot shield wouldn’t display damage states in replays
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes units would spawn with a green color effect from previous CPU defend battles
    • Adjusted to footprint of the ruins to accurately reflect its restricted area.
    • Fixed an issue in replays where the Hazmat’s gas would not move position
    • Fixed an issue in replays where the Anti-Air animation would last longer in PVP
    • Fixed an issue where button prompts would be reversed in Asian languages
    • Removed the ‘Early Access’ unlock option from the first loadout and attack card clots.
    • Fixed an issue where an infinite load screen would appear behind the Player’s level in special cases
    • Increased the size of Alliance help text

Wow! About how long would it take to do this update?

Comment

NICE! THANKS!

Comment

Big change, nice update

Originally posted by MO8E5795 View Post
        All we need is to increase the amount of munitions, is it a big deal for you?
        Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        [B][U][*]Increased munitions for fallback rewards in CPU Defend and reduced the points needed to earn curated rewards

Comment

Sounds like a good update.

Comment

Quand sortira t'elle cette fameuse mise à jour

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              Aujourd'hui!

Does it fix the 503 (02) server error on PS4?

Comment

• pbdShady
              pbdShady commented
              Editing a comment
              What are you saying ?

On my PS4.. since the server change. It opens with a 503 error .. haven’t been able to connect to server at all .. quite frustrating actually ..

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              I sent you both PMs with a few questions to try to get to the bottom of your network issues. Please respond when you have a moment. Thanks.

• pbdShady
              pbdShady commented
              Editing a comment
              Well received mate.. Reply sent.. Thank you for such a timely reply.. Look forward to getting back into game..

Thank you su much for removing the exclamation mark next to depot (old hats), the new hat related menus look really nice good job! Looks like a really good update, a lot of posiitive bulletpoints in this massive list.
            Last edited by Maus_1908; 02-26-2018, 01:53 PM.

Comment

The new hat menu and being able to see and access your unit hats from your Barracks is a huge quality of life improvement from what we had before. I didn't really care for the old system, how it would put all your units in the same hat and you'd have to find your units original hat to see their real stats. This new way is much better.

Comment

Last edited by IsraelysGU; 02-26-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

as my post has been deleted by the devs i will consider your remark and speak very calmly.

The game has become easy now. Removed TANK TRAP BLOCKING is a big mistake, add strategy to the game. Removed DEAD END is a big mistake too. Now, you do not need FF or RALLY FLAG to fight a 3 red skulls base. There is just to head headlong with a big team and us the 3 stars.

Keep listen medium players and dont listen veteran players np, the game is very easy now.

BOMBARDIERS GOD shoot over rocks and walls still here np for them youhou.

You just destroyed my base again with tank traps. The first time was with the sandbags, now the tanks traps. Thank you, I love you devs.

Love each other and share joy and love around you. Here are the devs, I took into account your remarks and I speak calmly.

LOVE AND PEACE.

Comment

The devs you need to understand. All players cry about tank traps and dead end lose 80% of the time their defense battle. They are bad players (lets be honest, love and peace remember) SO THEY DON'T CARE if tank trap or dead end removed because they only lose their defense battle. They are just happy BECAUSE NOW THEY CAN attack and WIN very easy vs 3 red skulls base WITHOUT RALLY FLAG AND FF. It's just pathetic.

DEVS i have one question, ONLY ONE : Are you guys play your OWN GAME and PLAY VS 3 red skull bases, OR you just listen medium (bad) players and make patch for them and make the game easy for them ?

Do not you mind destroying a base in one patch?
                    Lets be honest, you play your own game ?? We speak calmly guys, the life his good, its just one question.

LOVE AND PEACE, LOVE EACHOTHER!

Comment

• IsraelysGU
                      IsraelysGU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chase trust me, there was no problem before this update. To kill dead end, use FF to destroy WALLS ! What was the problem with this ? JUST USE FOCUS FIRE and destroy walls to kill the dead end.

Also for the tank trap blocking, its make the game very easy now. Just take 3 rally flag and kill all units enemy. No strategy anymore on this game, it's sad, very sad.

• SDS_Chase
                      SDS_Chase commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I totally understand where you are coming from and I recognize that it is frustrating that you must change your base because of our update. However, it is our perspective that these changes will make the game feel better form a gameplay perspective. I can tell by your stats that you are a great player so I am confident you'll be able to bounce back with another good defensive strategy!

• IsraelysGU
                      IsraelysGU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Chase, i take a long break with guns up, I'm exhausted, but thanks anyway Chase. Have a good luck with your game and I still wish you the best.

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
                    as my post has been deleted by the devs i will consider your remark and speak very calmly.

The game has become easy now. Removed TANK TRAP BLOCKING is a big mistake, add strategy to the game. Removed DEAD END is a big mistake too. Now, you do not need FF or RALLY FLAG to fight a 3 red skulls base. There is just to head headlong with a big team and us the 3 stars.

Keep listen medium players and dont listen veteran players np, the game is very easy now.

BOMBARDIERS GOD shoot over rocks and walls still here np for them youhou.

You just destroyed my base again with tank traps. The first time was with the sandbags, now the tanks traps. Thank you, I love you devs.

Love each other and share joy and love around you. Here are the devs, I took into account your remarks and I speak calmly.

LOVE AND PEACE.

I think you're being too critical, too soon. I think both the devs and the community need more time to see if removing tank trap blocking was a mistake. It actually, believe it or not made my base better. Both in terms of making the opposing forces waste time going through tank traps and therefore longer to get to my base. See I wasn't using the tank traps to confuse units, I was using them more to quarantine off areas of the map. It also affected where my units initially spawned, again to my advantage.

You just have to try and adapt to the changes. If it turns out to be a bad move, then I'm sure it will be changed back in time. But this is something that many of us have been asking for, so lets all try and critique the changes to the game fairly.

Comment

• IsraelysGU
                      IsraelysGU commented
                      Editing a comment
                      WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU, and can i see your defense battle report ? Take a picture ?

DEVS i love you seriously guys, i play GU veeeeery long time 2 years or more, but this update, destroy my base in one patch again and make the game more easy than before, i just can't accept this... I don't care cpu defend munition or this or that you have destroy my base give me my base back brothers damn

Comment

Nice update overall. Glad you stopped the tank trap exploit, and increased munitions gained from cpu defend. The new system for hats is now much better, we just need some new hat styles to put in there

Comment

Working...
                      X