Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chase, Steve, and team... first and foremost, Thank You! Great Ux/UI improvements and for removing the path major issue. Some of the upgrades have made my base a bit weaker. But, I am looking forward to making it incredible again.

@ IsraelyGU and Rabah (neighbors in real life 😊) you guys provided good feedback. Brothers I am sure that the devs will make all of the necessary tweaks to the update and balance it to make it even better.

Overall, GREAT job! Thank you Devs.

Comment

Thanks for all of your feedback guys! This is the kind of info that really helps us to make decisions on the direction of the game so please keep it coming.

Comment

• IsraelysGU
        IsraelysGU commented
        Editing a comment
        Blue screen error still here.

• IsraelysGU
        IsraelysGU commented
        Editing a comment
        Peer, compensation for destroying my base with this patch? 200 Gold?

• Rabah_1989
        Rabah_1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        @SD-PEER81
        why should i wait untill the flag is over to use Focus Fire, what happend to you?

Really looking forward to the update... If the the server could connect would be best I guess... Arghhhh.. 503 (02)

Comment

• pbdShady
        pbdShady commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Chase .. it started exactly after this lastest server maintenance ... been working perfectly and awesome up until then.

• SDS_Chase
        SDS_Chase commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi PbdShady, we found what we think is the cause of your issue. Can you please try to reconnect?

• pbdShady
        pbdShady commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Chase.. Seems to be percent now... Logged in first try. Great job brothers... Thank you and the team so much..

Any way you can restore our daily rations which were lost.?

Thank you again.. Look forward to playing with the new update..

Stay aweome guys #lifeisgoodgood

When the devs came to destroy my base with this new patch.

Comment

nice update! i have to change my base again though, i don't care about the tank trap cause i don't always win anyway.... hehe! have fun guys!

Comment

I have not played yet but if the exploit players complain, that's a good sign.

By fixing these two exploits I hope at the same time that the third one has been fixed too (5:30 minutes/400 BP),
          as the troops do not go back and forth, I think the 5:30 minutes are enough.

It must be the best update ever, good job GU! team!
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          http://twitter.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
            Fixed an issue where the player’s structure would take on the color of their attacker in replays
            I didn't even know you guys considered that a bug. Anyway, seems like an ambitious patch release. Excited to get back in and see how the new path finding works.

Comment

I have a problem with the PVP campaign since last update. After I beat a base, the reward does not go in the chest and the base is still there in the campaign screen, waitimg to be beaten again. Please look into this.

Comment

• SDS_Chase
                SDS_Chase commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey there, we fixed an issue with our servers which should alleviate this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
              Fixed an issue where the player’s structure would take on the color of their attacker in replays
              I didn't even know you guys considered that a bug. Anyway, seems like an ambitious patch release. Excited to get back in and see how the new path finding works.

I didn't know that was a bug either. Honestly though even knowing that now, I probably would kept it in. It helps one to differentiate the different replays and make them all feel distinct from one another.

Comment

• Maus_1908
                Maus_1908 commented
                Editing a comment
                Disagree. You know what replay youve clicked on cmon. It was really weird the Anti airs changed colours, be realistic. Good fix

GU was released on December 5, 2015 on PS4. If tank trap blocking was not intentional, the devs would have patched this well before this new patch, no more than two years later when the majority of players was use TT.

The devs had already dealt with the sandbag, they had destroyed 80% of the bases used by the players.

ONCE AGAIN, after the majority of the 3 red skulls used this because we used our heads (because first we are not known to know, and second 80% of the players do not even know that the forum exists, hello risky, rip ur bomber base ^^), the devs destroy at new 80% of the bases.

BUT THIS IS NOT EVERYTHING, LESSER, they make the game much easier.

1. During a current rally flag and we are using FF at the same time, the soldiers only shoot after the end of the rally flag.
              2. With this new patch of path, the soldiers go straight to the defensive base. DONT NEED FF ANYMORE, just use a big squad and 4 decoy to destroy those hard base (and useless base now).
              3. BOMBARDIERS STILL ABLE SHOOT OVER ROCKS AND WALLS, and they have a better range than sniper and CHUCK NORRIS.
              4. No tank traps, no strategy anymore.
              5. BLUE SCREEN ERROR STILL HERE, and it can come during a battle. ^^
              Last edited by IsraelysGU; 02-27-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

**Please put daily log in rations back on the log in screen**

better yet just make it auto reward on log in.

Comment

• DREnites
                  DREnites commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes please!

• idfgeneral
                  idfgeneral commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes please here too!

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post

Auto reward is not a bad idea, like AB refresh.
                At least put an exclamation mark on Depot. Newcomers can not find it.
                http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
                http://twitter.com/odytsak
                PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                  SD-PEER81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The exclamation mark should appear on the Depot tab when there is a daily reward that has not been collected. Are you not seeing this?

• odytsak
                  odytsak commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not to me, I will check it again tomorrow if 3.42 is OK.

Hello Devs, i dont want to open a new topic so i put it in here..

a few members from my alliance dont get their XP/Ammo boost, they lose their cards for nothing.

and 1 question: Why the damage of my units is decreased? Not much but 0,50 or so. Grunts from 59 to 58..
                sry, if i missed a topic about this.

Comment

• Maus_1908
                  Maus_1908 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All the values of units are a bit weird, some are decimalized, also the rarity colours of cards are off. Blue screen has def not been fixed.

• ZonaDeFuego
                  ZonaDeFuego commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Exactly! And yes i had 2 crashes today. I'm Glad its happened after a battle..

• SD-PEER81
                  SD-PEER81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @ZonaDeFuego Is this issue with the Boosts not functioning as intended only occurring during Alliance Battles or in regular PvP battles as well? Can you ask one of your team members to upload a video of the issue occurring so that I can pass it along to the team...or have them contact me directly in a PM so that I can get some additional info from them?

When did you notice this change to your Grunts Dmg output? Had you made any changes to their Perks at all?

Comment

Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post

This please

Comment

Working...
                  X