X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SD-PEER81
    started a topic GUNS UP! 3.40 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.40 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.40 Update Notes:

All
    • Improved AI pathfinding to avoid dead ends and other exploits
    • Removed pathfinding from the Tank Trap
    • Moved daily rations to the depot screen
    • Overhauled the hat UI screen for unit customization
    • Added a pathway to hat selection for units via the perk selection screen
    • Fixed a memory leak that caused the client to crash after extended play
    • Increased munitions for fallback rewards in CPU Defend and reduced the points needed to earn curated rewards
    • Reduced the difficulty of Wave 15 in CPU Defend
    • Adjusted the mortar’s stats to increase in damage at higher structure levels
    • Added extra measures so that units would avoid clipping through the truck during combat
    • Fixed an issue where units would sometimes take small steps before firing when using a focus fire or a decoy
    • Fixed an issue where units would sometimes walk in circle when using a focus fire when multiple paths exist toward the target
    • Fixed an issue that caused the ‘Resourceful’ Trophy/Achievement to not unlock for some
    • Fixed an issue where the user would automatically return to the hub after being defeated in the tutorial
    • Fixed an issue that caused trophy text to appear in English when playing in Canadian French
    • Fixed various localization issues
    • Updated various screens to load on demand or to be cached in memory
    • Fixed an issue where the healing effect wouldn’t play on units with healing hats
    • Fixed an issue where the player’s structure would take on the color of their attacker in replays
    • Fixed in issue where the Riot shield wouldn’t display damage states in replays
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes units would spawn with a green color effect from previous CPU defend battles
    • Adjusted to footprint of the ruins to accurately reflect its restricted area.
    • Fixed an issue in replays where the Hazmat’s gas would not move position
    • Fixed an issue in replays where the Anti-Air animation would last longer in PVP
    • Fixed an issue where button prompts would be reversed in Asian languages
    • Removed the ‘Early Access’ unlock option from the first loadout and attack card clots.
    • Fixed an issue where an infinite load screen would appear behind the Player’s level in special cases
    • Increased the size of Alliance help text

• cusman
    replied
    Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
    **Please put daily log in rations back on the log in screen**

better yet just make it auto reward on log in.
    This please

Leave a comment:

• idfgeneral
    commented on 's reply
    Yes please here too!

• DREnites
    commented on 's reply
    Yes please!

• IsraelysGU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pbdShady
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Chase.. Seems to be percent now... Logged in first try. Great job brothers... Thank you and the team so much..

Any way you can restore our daily rations which were lost.?

Thank you again.. Look forward to playing with the new update..

Stay aweome guys #lifeisgoodgood

• odytsak
    commented on 's reply
    Not to me, I will check it again tomorrow if 3.42 is OK.

• SD-PEER81
    commented on 's reply
    @ZonaDeFuego Is this issue with the Boosts not functioning as intended only occurring during Alliance Battles or in regular PvP battles as well? Can you ask one of your team members to upload a video of the issue occurring so that I can pass it along to the team...or have them contact me directly in a PM so that I can get some additional info from them?

When did you notice this change to your Grunts Dmg output? Had you made any changes to their Perks at all?

• SD-PEER81
    commented on 's reply
    The exclamation mark should appear on the Depot tab when there is a daily reward that has not been collected. Are you not seeing this?

• SDS_Chase
    commented on 's reply
    Hi PbdShady, we found what we think is the cause of your issue. Can you please try to reconnect?

• ZonaDeFuego
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly! And yes i had 2 crashes today. I'm Glad its happened after a battle..

• pbdShady
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Chase .. it started exactly after this lastest server maintenance ... been working perfectly and awesome up until then.

• Maus_1908
    commented on 's reply
    All the values of units are a bit weird, some are decimalized, also the rarity colours of cards are off. Blue screen has def not been fixed.

• ZonaDeFuego
    replied
    Hello Devs, i dont want to open a new topic so i put it in here..

a few members from my alliance dont get their XP/Ammo boost, they lose their cards for nothing.

and 1 question: Why the damage of my units is decreased? Not much but 0,50 or so. Grunts from 59 to 58..
    sry, if i missed a topic about this.

Leave a comment:

• odytsak
    replied
    Originally posted by theAskACapper View Post
    **Please put daily log in rations back on the log in screen**

better yet just make it auto reward on log in.
    Auto reward is not a bad idea, like AB refresh.
    At least put an exclamation mark on Depot. Newcomers can not find it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X