Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 17 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 17 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 17 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – BRASIL ( Elite )! Alliance Battles Season 18 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 17 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. BRASIL ( Elite )
    2. Espana
    3. Los insomniaques
    4. Yorozuya
    5. 中国战狼
    6. TOXIC
    7. IMMORTALS
    8. RUTHL3$$ MAF1A
    9. Stoned Rangers
    10. Douyu67761
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

Parabéns a Brasil Elite pelo seu título

Comment

Felicitaciones !!! BRASIL Elite por su titulo en Hora Buena Hermanos !!!!

Comment

Nice to see a new Champion. I am really happy with 3.42 Guns Up!

The game is working better than ever and I hope now that they have made it pretty stable, they are ready to start doing some new content to mix things up again.
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
          Nice to see a new Champion. I am really happy with 3.42 Guns Up!

The game is working better than ever and I hope now that they have made it pretty stable, they are ready to start doing some new content to mix things up again.

I am still experiencing crashes every 10 games more and less and a huge framerate reduction during messy fights (which makes the special usage a lot difficult).

Comment

• cusman
            cusman commented
            Editing a comment
            The game is fast loading and stable for me on Steam. On PS4 (Pro), there is long loading to contend with and there is chance that there can be error at start of match that will consume your cards and count as loss and force you to sit through loading again, but once you get into a PvP, it remains stable.

Are you using PS4 or PS4 Pro?

• Uli_Bruli
            Uli_Bruli commented
            Editing a comment
            Im using PS4
        Working...
        X