Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Hats!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Hats!

Attention soldiers! The GU! 3.50 Update is right around the corner and we wanted to take a minute to show off some of the new content headed to a battlefield near you. First off, we wanted to talk about the new hats that will be coming to GU! in this update. As you can see in the images below, were introducing a few new hats to game that will let you customize your troops even further. Similar to the already available hats, these hats will run the gamut of abilities so you can get the most out of your troop’s new headgear! Keep in mind, even though we’ve got a few hats on display…there are still a few more included in this update that we aren’t showing here! So be on the lookout for these and the remaining new hats coming to GU! in the 3.50 Update!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gunsup_tile_bombardier.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	4074

Name:	gunsup_tile_assault.jpg
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	4073

Name:	gunsup_tile_grenade_launcher.jpg
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	4072

Name:	gunsup_tile_machine_gunner.jpg
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	4071

Attached Files

Nice! But i do hope we get atleast 1 new unit. Maybe some world war styled hats? I like military themed hats more than funny / crazy type hats.

Comment

Haha the crocodile looks funny. Good job.
      I agree with Kumiankka, a few from those spec ops hats or something would be cool.

How about a Propeller Cap?

Comment

I like it, especially the crocodile hat

Comment

Can you guys please make som WW1 and WW2 styled hats please? Like the pickhaulbe that the Germans wore in WW1 or even special camoflauge helmets and suits! Also can you make an option where we can change what gun a unit holds with the same or slightly boosted stats? For example, Assault: instead of Thompson they could use a sten gun or MP40 with a 5% fire rate increase or something. Also can you guys please add side caps as ahat? (the triangle military hats),the field caps that the germans wore in WW2, and the fur hat that the Soviets wore in WW2 please?

Comment

Working...
          X