Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Veteran Medals!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Item News: GUNS UP! Sneak Peek! New Veteran Medals!

Attention soldiers! We’ve got another Sneak Peek into some of the new content headed to GU! with the incoming 3.50 Update! Today, we’re gonna briefly touch on the new Veteran Medals! Similar to your normal Units’ Medals, these Veteran Medals will require you to meet a specified criteria based on the Unit in question in order to earn a boost to that Unit’s stats once they’ve ranked up to Veteran Status! So now your Veteran Units will have an even greater value on the battlefield but only if you’re willing to go that extra mile and earn those Veteran Medals! So be sure to set your sights on the new Veteran Medals when they come to GU! in the 3.50 Update headed your way soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gunsup_tile_accolades.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	4075
    Attached Files

Great. Many players asked for new medals.
    Good job, i cant wait to download this update!

Nice, my PSN account has been at 100% medals since a while, and now I will have some new Veteran medals to chase

Will these Veteran Medals be specific to each unit type or one Veteran Medal to earn that will apply to all units that manage to reach Veteran status?

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Each Unit will have their own Veteran Medal that they'll need to complete in order to earn the benefit to that Unit's Veteran ranks.

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds good

I hope this update comes with new Achievements / Trophies as well.

Can you guys add trenches and make an actual campaign please?