Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.50 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.50 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.50 Update Notes:

All
    • Added new Level 6 Diamond Perks obtainable by upgrading level 5 perks
    • Added 8 new hats
    • Increased the speed of card animations for common and uncommon cards when opening packs
    • Increased the contents of the attack card pack from 6 to 10
    • Added 25 keys to the starting inventory of new players
    • Made tuning changes to the Sharpshooter, Mercenary, Bombardier, and Machine Gunner
    • Added Veteran medals which boost veteran stats for units
    • Fixed an issue where boost cards wouldn’t appear in the campaign chest
    • Fixed an issue where the attack card graphic would disappear after removing cards in the loadout
    • Added a safety to ensure decoys don’t remain onscreen indefinitely
    • Fixed an issue where units would ignore the focus fire while the rally flag was active
    • Fixed an Issue where announcement graphics would overlap during alliance battle loading
    • Fixed a display issue which showed the user losing dog tags at the end of the test base mode
    • Fixed an issue where an attacking player’s flag would override the defending player’s flag in replays
    • Added the detail text from healing hats to the hat assignment screen
    • Fixed a discrepancy between base power when displayed on the campaign map vs the player’s base
    • Removed the base power rating from the player profile
    • Fixed an issue where the breadcrumb for the daily ration wouldn’t appear until after visiting the depot
    • Fixed an issue where the “Surrender” and “Time Up” text wouldn’t display in replays
    • Fixed an issue where the rejected UI wouldn’t appear on specials shot by the AA in CPU Defend
    • Fixed an issue where help text was accessible on the map screen during the tutorial
    • Fixed an issue where the landmine would be shown as armed immediately after being placed
    • Fixed an issue where options wouldn’t be saved in the options menu during the tutorial after the app restarts
    • Fixed a display issue that didn’t show the bonus health on structures granted by the General Contractor command card
    • Fixed an issue that caused the alliance preview to be missing after changing the language filter
    • Fixed a display issue which didn’t show the next reward or leaderboard information on the CPU Defend button when unlocking it
    • Fixed a display issue which caused the health bars to not display during the basic tutorial

PC
    • Fixed an issue which caused the defeat screen to be the incorrect size when changing resolutions in the middle of a battle

There is no other feeling in the world that I could use to help me describe the way it feels when you spend just over 100$ in small amounts added up over what is actually a very short time period(1 week), and then find out upon attempting to log in, that there is a patch being implemented that is going to include new, even greater perks and stuff... It's like one of those feelings of extreme, intense rage; and yet your standing as still as a rock. ...Yep...

Comment

• ratatata*PC
      ratatata*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Same happened with me too. I need those 25 keys please dev, I'am lvl 32 right now

• 4leafgrover*PC
      4leafgrover*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      OOps! I was also going to mention in there that the reason I know the above-described feeling so well is because I actually started playing this game on PS4 some time ago and LOVED it. Like... I think at one point I had spent around 400$ in less than a month and god knows how much total... ... AND... THEN... BOOM... They dropped the patch where they started like... all the hero units and then later, the red perks or what ever. Ohhh man... Hahaha!(but actually crying), lol j/k.

I got Mercenery as my first Hero today .

Comment

• DaveTheDarkNight*PC
      Editing a comment
      I got mercenary as my first hero, I was disappointed at the time, but hopefully they have now improved it, to a point where it's actually useful. I have all the heroes now.

Ohh! I thought there is some issue with my monitor xD

Comment

Wow, you guys have outdone yourselves. I'm a little bummed about the sharpshooter changes, but other than that I'm pretty stoked to play Guns Up after the update.

Comment

Why did you give new players 25 keys to start with and not everyone else as well, I've just started playing like 1 week ago and feel a little robbed, like I should make another account just to get the keys as i've been saving all my gold for a unit crate and new players just get it for free.... that's really silly.

Comment

Alright! Now we just need some new units!

Comment

Upgrading lvl 5 perks you get nothing back, you just lose your perks.
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• SDS_Chase
            SDS_Chase commented
            Editing a comment
            We tested every perk on our end and got the level 6 perks without issue. Which perk type did you try upgrading?

• odytsak
            odytsak commented
            Editing a comment
            Fixed reloading the game.

• SDS_Chase
            SDS_Chase commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok. Please let me know if you see this happen again. We absolutely do not want you all to lose your perks. Did you get an error when doing the upgrade?

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
          Increased the speed of card animations for common and uncommon cards when opening packs
          Most appreciated change out of the bunch for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180316164659_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	4090
          Last edited by cusman; 03-16-2018, 02:04 PM.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

I upgraded 3 level 5 accuracy perks to the new diamond perk, but I never recieved my perk. Instead it just took away 3 of my ultra accuracy perks. I'm not happy right now.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
              SD-PEER81 commented
              Editing a comment
              If you reboot the title is the new perk in your inventory? Can you tell me what did/were doing prior to this occurring? Did you get an error or anything else weird when this occurred?We've received a handful of reports of this happening to players and are looking at this right now.

• IsraelysGU
              IsraelysGU commented
              Editing a comment
              Restart the game like ody said, and look if u get ur perk back.

• SDS_Chase
              SDS_Chase commented
              Editing a comment
              When you hit the upgrade button what happened? Did you get an error? Did you see any flourish?

Added a safety to ensure decoys don’t remain onscreen indefinitely
            I think I encountered this one for first time (that I noticed) this morning (still on patch 3.42) and now to see it already fixed in 3.50 notes

Keep up the good work stamping out such bugs

Alliance: Helldivers
            YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• SDS_Chase
              SDS_Chase commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. please let us know if you see this again.

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              If I happens again, will report in in the appropriate bug forums

• Liuk1787
              Liuk1787 commented
              Editing a comment
              I have the same problem !

GUNS UP! 3.50 Update Notes:

All
            • Added new Level 6 Diamond Perks obtainable by upgrading level 5 perks
            • Added 8 new hats
            • Increased the speed of card animations for common and uncommon cards when opening packs
            • Increased the contents of the attack card pack from 6 to 10
            • Added 25 keys to the starting inventory of new players
            • Made tuning changes to the Sharpshooter, Mercenary, Bombardier, and Machine Gunner
            • Added Veteran medals which boost veteran stats for units
            • Fixed an issue where boost cards wouldn’t appear in the campaign chest
            • Fixed an issue where the attack card graphic would disappear after removing cards in the loadout
            • Added a safety to ensure decoys don’t remain onscreen indefinitely
            • Fixed an issue where units would ignore the focus fire while the rally flag was active
            • Fixed an Issue where announcement graphics would overlap during alliance battle loading
            • Fixed a display issue which showed the user losing dog tags at the end of the test base mode
            • Fixed an issue where an attacking player’s flag would override the defending player’s flag in replays
            • Added the detail text from healing hats to the hat assignment screen
            • Fixed a discrepancy between base power when displayed on the campaign map vs the player’s base
            • Removed the base power rating from the player profile
            • Fixed an issue where the breadcrumb for the daily ration wouldn’t appear until after visiting the depot
            • Fixed an issue where the “Surrender” and “Time Up” text wouldn’t display in replays
            • Fixed an issue where the rejected UI wouldn’t appear on specials shot by the AA in CPU Defend
            • Fixed an issue where help text was accessible on the map screen during the tutorial
            • Fixed an issue where the landmine would be shown as armed immediately after being placed
            • Fixed an issue where options wouldn’t be saved in the options menu during the tutorial after the app restarts
            • Fixed a display issue that didn’t show the bonus health on structures granted by the General Contractor command card
            • Fixed an issue that caused the alliance preview to be missing after changing the language filter
            • Fixed a display issue which didn’t show the next reward or leaderboard information on the CPU Defend button when unlocking it
            • Fixed a display issue which caused the health bars to not display during the basic tutorial

PC
            • Fixed an issue which caused the defeat screen to be the incorrect size when changing resolutions in the middle of a battle

Comment

I did reboot and nothing. I'll try rebooting again though.

I didn't really do anything. I just got on the game and immediately tried to upgrade my ultra accuracy perks. I looked at the picture for a little bit showing you the current ultra stats and what you'd get when you upgraded it. I pressed the button to upgrade and it just took my perks without giving me anything, no error messages, nothing.

Update - Ok, so I restarted the game for a 2nd time as I was writing this reply, and now the diamond perk is in my inventory. So I'm a little leery but happy again

Comment

• SDS_Chase
                SDS_Chase commented
                Editing a comment
                And when you went to upgrade are you positive you had 3 of the cards? Did you perhaps only have 1 or 2 but still had the upgrade arrow?

• Kenpo_Kid69
                Kenpo_Kid69 commented
                Editing a comment
                I did, I had 3 of the same perk. The ultra accuracy perk.

Really good update GU! Team!
              this way to buy cards is much better.
              Maybe i stop crying about the new sharpshooter stats because of the new perks.

But pls could 1 dev explain us why the sharpshooter got nerfed? And why the bombardier cost 180 now? I just want to know it.

Btw the rocketeer is on 400 = with ultra perk on 220. He should have the same like the riot 400 normal and 256 with ultra perk. Sry for ruining this unit but its not correct.

Comment

• odytsak
                odytsak commented
                Editing a comment
                Rocketeer has a medal for -20% Spawn Cost, Riot not.

• ZonaDeFuego
                ZonaDeFuego commented
                Editing a comment
                Last time i tried to get all 3 medals from my rocketeer. After this his cost was on 400 like the riot. I put ultra minimum wage on both and riot came out with 256 and rocketeer with 220. Maybe its fixed yet, then sry!

• ZonaDeFuego
                ZonaDeFuego commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh true odytsak. Ok then.. Just forget it.;P

I tried making another Diamond Accuracy perk doing it the exact same way and this time it worked without any issues.

Comment

Working...
              X