X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement:GU! servers are back up!

Attention soldiers! The GU! servers are back up and running strong! The 3.50 Update is live, so hit the battlefield and give it a go then let us know what you think right here in the forums.

Problem with units walking through trees\walls that are next to eachother, used for blocking. Unit just walked right through and smoked my tower and Anti air. Happen ed to another player and watched a replay and seen it with my own eyes. Please fix asap.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is an intended change. Units will walk through the branches but not through the tree trunks. We did this so that sniper towers couldn't use trees as cover and get free shots on units who wouldn't shoot back.

I thought thats what Generals and Focus Fires, paratrooopers were for, to break through walls to get to Anti air mortars, towers, units on bags or tank traps. So basically trees and ruins are useless now right?

Comment

I don't recall the trees ever being an issue in any of the missions I've done. Doesn't seem like a change that was really needed or requested. Am I missing something here?

Comment

Working...
      X