Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.51 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.51 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.51 Update Notes:
    • Fixed an issue where offloading processes caused the Decoy to remain onscreen past the intended time limit
    • Fixed a visual issue which showed building stats higher than the correct amount before upgrading

No more Love me long time Decoy glitch?

OH ME SO FORLORNY

Comment

1. Now it seems it lasts less than intended...
      2. Can you please adress some more serious issues like the game crashing every half an hour or so

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        1. How long does it appear to last to you now? Can you provide video of this?
        2. What is the code/message that you receive when the game crashes?

1. Maybe 2 seconds idk, but it seems a lot less than the normal duration
      i m not talking about the extended due to whatever issue duration but the one it had like for example 2 months ago
      2. Sometimes its a blue screen, error CE 38700 8 (reported it with vid and screenshot) and sometimes a game error that forces a reset
      I ll get into more details on the second next time it occurs, thing is last 24 hours the game has crashed more than 10 times...

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Decoy should only last around 5 seconds on the field. If you have video of it only being up for 2, please send it my way when you get a chance.

Decoy seems more than fine and exactly like before in the games Ive played thanks for adressing the issue devs!

Comment

Ok maybe it was a one time thing, it's working properly from what i can tell
        not that i had many opportunities to test since after 2 attacks game crashed once again...
        at least i can tell you now the 2nd error i been getting except the CE 38700 8
        - server error - please restart the game and try again
        -818(03) MGAMECREATE
        is this sufficient?

Comment

• SDS_Chase
          SDS_Chase commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you!

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        The Decoy should only last around 5 seconds on the field.
        SD-PEER81,

I counted down each Decoy in gameplay from after Patch 3.51 on PS4 Pro and each Decoy used lasted around 5 seconds

Furthermore I haven't checked all the Replays yet, but I have a sharp increase in Defend Victories. My base had been losing to some attackers because the Decoys were keeping my Defending troops & structures occupied for too long.

I'll miss the 10 second Decoys, but 5 seconds is better for the Defend points
        Alliance: Helldivers
        YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the follow up c! Good to know that you're seeing this function as intended now.

• cusman
          cusman commented
          Editing a comment
          SD-PEER81,

I watched 3 replays ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYpJvSssZfc ) on Steam from after 3.51 and counted 6 decoy across the 3 replays all lasting around 5 seconds. So now I have verified that both PS4 Pro and Steam no longer have long lasting Decoy after Patch 3.51.

Kudos to team for quick fix on the issue.
      Working...
      X