Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.52 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.52 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.52 Update Notes:

All
    • Fixed an error that occurred when using Focus Fire which could cause sounds to cut out or stutter

I don't know if this is related or not, but playing first time on Steam after Patch 3.52 and the game froze. The music continued to play but the game was frozen and eventually showed as Not Responding to Windows and had to be force closed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-03-27_8-37-44.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	4151

This has never happened before and I was just scrolling right to see more of the opponents defenses while my starting Grunts got slaughtered (basically start of fight routine).

Comment

• SD-PEER81
      SD-PEER81 commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this something that continues to occur anytime you're scrolling the map or did it just occur this one time?

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      SD-PEER81

I tried again and GUNS UP.exe app crashed again on loading screen right after loadout selection is made. Same kind of Not Responding crash.

I did play the game on PS4 Pro after Patch 3.52 and had no issue there, but have not been able to complete a single PvP on Steam version before it crashes after Patch 3.52

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      SD-PEER81

Tried again (3rd time) and was able to play three PvP matches without crash. But I did pick weaker 2 Skull opponents instead of going after Nightmare bases.

SD-PEER81

It crashed twice, but has been fine after. If it crashes again, I'll report in the Steam Support forum.

Comment

Problems today. Read the main forum.

Comment

i havennt got problems with it

Comment

Working...
        X