Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.54 Update Content!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: GUNS UP! 3.54 Update Content!

GUNS UP! 3.54 Update Notes:

All
    • Fixed an issue where the Colonels would not activate their special after ranking up to veteran
    • Fixed an issue where crates could not be bought with gold after purchasing a gold bundle via the post-game screen

Any new units soon?

Comment

Thank you guys so much for resolving the Colonel issue!

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
        GUNS UP! 3.54 Update Notes:

All
        • Fixed an issue where the Colonels would not activate their special after ranking up to veteran
        • Fixed an issue where crates could not be bought with gold after purchasing a gold bundle via the post-game screen
        Nice to see Guns Up! team continue to fix bugs being reported at steady pace. Keep it up folks.

Comment

Next season will be a Colonel season
          http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
          http://twitter.com/odytsak
          PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
            Next season will be a Colonel season
            Colonel should be a main stay unit in the game. Just a few things to be aware of.
            • Surgeons won't revive while Colonels command active
            • Colonels command can focus your troops backwards in some cases to your detriment
            • Colonels command has order of priority which makes them go after buildings over soldiers
            • Colonels command doesn't trigger on certain units (like Rangers and Grenade Launchers)

Comment

• mendoza0206*PC
              mendoza0206*PC commented
              Editing a comment
              The units ignoring rally flags because of colonel commanding a focus fire is why I stopped using him. I got handed many losses because of it. Great unit to have fun attacking white skulls but not against nightmares.

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              My nightmares are different than yours. For me the Colonel is allowing me to play (nightmares and white skull matches) without needing to spend any time opening Attack Card packs to gather up Focus Fire cards to use.

Generally speaking I only feel the need to use Focus Fire if the opponent (nightmare or otherwise) has Iron Lungs on their defenders. The Colonel just makes those cases a lot easier (especially when paired with high DPS units like Commando, Rangers, etc)

Thanks, I know already everything.
            I've made a video about Colonel months ago.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqRmCns5Y88
            http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
            http://twitter.com/odytsak
            PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              My comment was for anybody else that might be reading

https://gyazo.com/39c05f8041580f3e04f9bc1f36baf82b

That's a rather interesting glitch from the new update. I wonder how it passed through all my walls and snipers...

Comment

Looks like this took place during a replay and not an actual battle...in some cases what is shown in the replay can vary greatly (as we can see) from the actual attack. Its simply due to items diverging in their placement during the replay.

Comment

Hey, after this update everything was ok. I went out of town for 2 days and came back to all my defense history was gone (from Mar 06 - present). Even in my alliance group, the messages are gone (same dates). Wassup with that? Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post
                    Hey, after this update everything was ok. I went out of town for 2 days and came back to all my defense history was gone (from Mar 06 - present). Even in my alliance group, the messages are gone (same dates). Wassup with that? Lol
                    This is something that the team has been made aware of and is currently investigating. Thanks.

Comment

• DREnites
                      DREnites commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cool beans! Thnx!

are we going to get any of the troop/structure updates that odytsak has put up?

Comment

i see theres no comment again, funny how everyone thats asked are ignored, just a load of BS the new unit/structures then

Comment

• cusman
                        cusman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Depends on who you believe. In my practical view, it is vapor until ready for actual release.

• revzi100
                        revzi100 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        just saying its weird how the devs dont give a yes or no to there users on this, not saying they have got to tell us what they are bringing out but it would be nice if they would say something . i think the answer is already no to all as they know most members that are getting bored have no more reason to stick around.

• cusman
                        cusman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I thought anyone playing the game knows the developers are in continuous update mode.

Last year their big push was getting the game running on Steam and making it easier for them to update both Steam and PSN version at same time. They did this specifically because they intend to have faster cycle for release of new content. They have released new content sporadically but the community doesn't see much of their efforts as new content because we have higher expectations.

I am still hopeful that the smaller updates like (higher stat perks, higher stat structures, etc) are just to tide us over until they can release more meaningful new content like new units, new types of perks, new types of different things.

@cusman whats your thoughts on HQ upgrade? i was just thinking maybe the upgrade could give an extra command card slot and or unit increase. i dont think they should expand the build area as there will be no map area left

Comment

Working...
                      X