Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 20 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 20 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 20 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – War Masters! Alliance Battles Season 21 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 20 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. War Masters
    2. 中国战狼
    3. Les insomniaques
    4. Alliance
    5. China荣耀
    6. IMMORTALS
    7. Saboteurs Squad
    8. Stoned Rangers
    9. Big Red One
    10. TOXIC
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

I think War Masters had nearly 2x the Alliance Battle points of the 2nd place Alliance. The top scoring individual in War Masters had more than half of the points my whole Alliance put together. These folks came in to win.

Hopefully they don't burn out from the ridiculous commitment to win like this.
    Last edited by cusman; 05-09-2018, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post
      I think War Masters had nearly 2x the Alliance Battle points of the 2nd place Alliance. The top scoring individual in War Masters had more than half of the points my whole Alliance put together. These folks came in to win.

try to do like us, otherwise you should stay back

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

Hi, cusman, how are you? The person you are referring to is me. I have long been an admirer of your comments and analyzes, because you are impartial in everything. but in that commentary itself, you were unhappy. do you happen to have some rule in alliance battles determining how many points a player must make, or a limit of points that one alliance must keep for another? but I respect your comments and any other connoisseur of our Guns up game. aaaah, I was forgetting ... yes, we went in to win, and the intention was this, whoever wants, to join us

Comment

When will we see new units or structures? The new campaign interface is a start but I’ve been playing for about a year now and it seems this game does not want to increase its player base. I’m sure adding vehicles like a tank or Jeep or even new elite units would be great idea.

Comment

Working...
          X