Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 21 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 21 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 21 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – Lord! Alliance Battles Season 22 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 21 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. Lord
    2. Big Red One
    3. Alliance
    4. IMMORTALS
    5. Les insomniaques
    6. TOXIC
    7. China荣耀
    8. Saboteurs Squad
    9. Stoned Rangers
    10. Yorozuya
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

This was a Bad Season.

I don't mean the Players or my losses..
    I mean the Very Bad Matchmaking and the Bluescreen before, during and after a battle. Oh yes during recycling and wave def too.
    We lost so many cards and AB points because of this.
    This Season was that Lagging..

I really think, it's time to give a gift to all players who played from jan 2018 till now at least.
    I don't mention any other game now, but usually if you lose something, the devs take care and fix this.
    maybe AB packs back or a special sorry Hat. Its not a cost for you. No Kidding.

Ps : Congrats to the Champion.

Comment

yet another alliance group (
      1. Lord)
      that just popped up from nowere and finished first, getting a bit iff to me

Comment

wonder if it will myseriously dissapear like war masters did last season

Comment

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
          Considering how Lord put in close to 3x the Alliance Points as #2 Alliance this season, there is a good chance they will also be left feeling burnt out on this game. Playing enough to individually score 30k Alliance Points in 1 week has got to be unhealthy for the player.

Imagine how people feel after all that time and money, the Champion reward still mostly gives Poison Resist / Fire Resist / Accuracy / Steady perk as reward.
          Alliance: Helldivers
          YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Originally posted by revzi100 View Post
            It jus might be the same ppl...or a group of cheaters. But hey, what do I know?
            And jus for the record, I'm not saying they're cheaters. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post

You may be right. There is no point in pointing it out if it falls into deaf ears. But it may be worth a if the team looked into the upcoming champs statistics and their accounts to keep cheaters in check,

Comment

Originally posted by DREnites View Post

It is easy to check Alliance Members, and since I had inspected War Masters previously, I can tell you I don't see the same people as had assembled into War Masters. It does look like War Masters either retired or disbanded after their win last season. Since the commander is all that is left, it could have been case of mercenary players that get bank rolled to play by generous use of the Gift option.

As for Lord cheating, I don't think so. I got attacked a number of times by members of Lord this past season and I saw the replays and nothing was out of norm. They just played a lot more than is healthy (IMHO). Time will tell if we see them again in Season 22 or another possible case of mercenary players backed by a rich commander.

Comment

Originally posted by cusman View Post

It is easy to check Alliance Members, and since I had inspected War Masters previously, I can tell you I don't see the same people as had assembled into War Masters.
                  It does look like War Masters either retired or disbanded after their win last season. Since the commander is all that is left, it could have been case of mercenary players that get bank rolled to play by generous use of the Gift option.

As for Lord cheating, I don't think so. I got attacked a number of times by members of Lord this past season and I saw the replays and nothing was out of norm. They just played a lot more than is healthy (IMHO). Time will tell if we see them again in Season 22 or another possible case of mercenary players backed by a rich commander.
                  War Masters didn't retire, that was a group of all-star players who probably have their own respective alliances to return to. They're probably taking a break to rebuild their resources, maybe even playing alternate accounts in the meantime or just going for an easier goal than first.

Did Lord cheat? Hard to say, but the amount of points they had was astounding. The leader of Lord went from level 104 to level 131 in one season. That's 27 levels, high levels at that. I'd be curious if Odystak or anyone else could explain how that's even possible? Usually at a high level and assuming you play this game alot you'll gain about 1 to 3 levels per season, so 27 levels in a season?

Another curious thing is to have played as much as he did, and his battle average is 1 skull. Its a bit suspicious, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ZonaDeFuego View Post
                    This was a Bad Season.

I don't mean the Players or my losses..
                    I mean the Very Bad Matchmaking and the Bluescreen before, during and after a battle. Oh yes during recycling and wave def too.
                    We lost so many cards and AB points because of this.
                    This Season was that Lagging..

I really think, it's time to give a gift to all players who played from jan 2018 till now at least.
                    I don't mention any other game now, but usually if you lose something, the devs take care and fix this.
                    maybe AB packs back or a special sorry Hat. Its not a cost for you. No Kidding.

Ps : Congrats to the Champion.
                    The matchmaking was horrendous (those attacking me).
                    I have never ever done this badly defending in alliance battles. And what do you know? As soon as the season ends, I start getting defend victories again.
                    It was ridiculous!

Comment

It is easy to check Alliance Members, and since I had inspected War Masters previously, I can tell you I don't see the same people as had assembled into War Masters. It does look like War Masters either retired or disbanded after their win last season. Since the commander is all that is left, it could have been case of mercenary players that get bank rolled to play by generous use of the Gift option.

Someone told me that apparently Lord could be tag-teaming, getting other people to play on their account while they are not able to. This means that some of the accounts could technically be played non-stop, which could explain the points.

If that is the case, then they make me sick. It completely ruins the idea of alliances competing for 1st place, because it's almost impossible to get that amount of points normally.

Comment

I would like to see something new in the alliance system. It may be just me, but I cant put myself to care about season 22, or 25, or 37. Its all the same after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Maus_1908 View Post
                          I would like to see something new in the alliance system. It may be just me, but I cant put myself to care about season 22, or 25, or 37. Its all the same after all.
                          To be fair there have been many meaningful changes and improvements to the Alliance system since it first started not too long ago
                          • Defend victories started earning points (at first too much, now 30 per victory)
                          • Alliance Defend got marked differently on Defend History screen
                          • More than 3 Defend History are now shown between play sessions if you happened to have been attacked more than 3 times
                          • The Alliance Season schedule experimentation settled to a 1 week Alliance Season every 2 weeks
                          • Bonus Battles can be earned or purchased
                          • The purchase was made cheaper, and many options of earning were enabled
                          • Completing Missions earns Bonus Battles that can be banked and used in any future Season as you desire
                          • Event chests would include Bonus Battles
                          • Winning PvP matches (or Alliance Battles) can earn extra Daily "Free" Alliance Battles in tiered system where first for day is just 60 points, and then it gets progressively more expensive from there.
                          • Alliance Battle matchmaking improvements were made. The system is made a little more resilient to players trying to game system by intentionally losing to 0 Skull or 1 Skull opponents to make their Alliance Battles easier
                          • The whole skull rating system was changed from 7 difficulties to 3, and now no more issue of some players missing 2-3 Red Skull not able to earn free Alliance Battles faster
                          • Steam version of game went live and then merged with PSN
                          • Combating various cases of cheaters especially from PC side, while having the benefit of a larger community of players battling each other between PC & PS4
                          In addition many non-Alliance additions / improvements obviously affect Alliance Battles as well (tank trap / sandbag path finding exploits, regen hats, diamond perks, etc)

The development team have certainly kept busy. All that said I do think the game is in dire need of new content. Hopefully all the silence we get from developers just means they are busy working on some cool new additions for the game.

Comment

• Maus_1908
                            Maus_1908 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            You may be right on this one C, maybe its just me. A lot of changes did happen over time, I'll give em that.

To be fair there have been many meaningful changes and improvements to the Alliance system since it first started not too long ago
                          • Defend victories started earning points (at first too much, now 30 per victory)
                          • Alliance Defend got marked differently on Defend History screen
                          • More than 3 Defend History are now shown between play sessions if you happened to have been attacked more than 3 times
                          • The Alliance Season schedule experimentation settled to a 1 week Alliance Season every 2 weeks
                          • Bonus Battles can be earned or purchased
                          • The purchase was made cheaper, and many options of earning were enabled
                          • Completing Missions earns Bonus Battles that can be banked and used in any future Season as you desire
                          • Event chests would include Bonus Battles
                          • Winning PvP matches (or Alliance Battles) can earn extra Daily "Free" Alliance Battles in tiered system where first for day is just 60 points, and then it gets progressively more expensive from there.
                          • Alliance Battle matchmaking improvements were made. The system is made a little more resilient to players trying to game system by intentionally losing to 0 Skull or 1 Skull opponents to make their Alliance Battles easier
                          • The whole skull rating system was changed from 7 difficulties to 3, and now no more issue of some players missing 2-3 Red Skull not able to earn free Alliance Battles faster
                          • Steam version of game went live and then merged with PSN
                          • Combating various cases of cheaters especially from PC side, while having the benefit of a larger community of players battling each other between PC & PS4
                          In addition many non-Alliance additions / improvements obviously affect Alliance Battles as well (tank trap / sandbag path finding exploits, regen hats, diamond perks, etc)

The development team have certainly kept busy. All that said I do think the game is in dire need of new content. Hopefully all the silence we get from developers just means they are busy working on some cool new additions for the game.
                          About the defend history...
                          Isn't that a little unfair to get attacked more than 3 times, but can only see 3 in the history?
                          If anything, you would think that if you can only see 3 in the history, that it's only right that you shouldn't be able to be attacked no more. Am I making any sense to anyone? Lol

Comment

• SD-PEER81
                            SD-PEER81 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            More than 3 attacks are displayed in the defend history if you've been attacked more than 3 times however, only the first 3 attacks since your last log-in count towards your score/rewards collections.

• cusman
                            cusman commented
                            Editing a comment
                            SD-PEER81

It used to only display three. At some point it got changed to show all and paying more attention after what you wrote, I can report that the dogtags and other rewards are not being kept to just the last 3 Defend Replays available. All of them show you getting something even if you had more than 3 attacks since last time you played.

Ok gotcha! I must've misread or misunderstood what cusman posted. Thnx

Comment

Working...
                          X