Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 22 starts today (6/12)!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 22 starts today (6/12)!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 22 is kicking off today at 1pm Pacific time so make sure your troops are in tip-top shape and then hit the battlefield to show the rest who's the best during GUNS UP! AB Season 22!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TwitterAllianceBattlesSeason1 (1).png
Views:	10
Size:	779.4 KB
ID:	3718

Oh god please stop already with these boring alliance war events. Do people expect the top alliances even care to take part in these events seriously anymore? Tell us straight if this game is dead and that you are never again going to give us some actually new and exciting content. It has been almost 2 years since we got our latest unit and that was the Chemist. Whats the point even trying anymore? I have every unit in this game and enough top tier perks to go around. But tell me this. Whats the point playing anymore? I have 70 keys rotting in my inventory and no point spending them as there is nothing new to spend them on. So devs just keep releasing new alliance wars every week and soon you will see that nobody is playing this game anymore. This game still has potential. Gunsup is an unique strategy game and i have not seen anything like it before. I played this game since it was fully released but now i am wondering if this game is actually dead. Tell us that you got new content or tell us that the game is dead. My time in the army is almost over. Only 9 days left from the 165.
    Last edited by Kumiankka98; 06-12-2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• cusman
      cusman commented
      Editing a comment
      Alliance Seasons seem to be on auto-pilot where they go for 1 week and go on break for 2 weeks. I agree 100% with you about the game needing new meaningful content to keep veteran players not completely unhealthily addicted still engaged with the game.

I remember someone predicted the new season will have YAYO's Friends taking Champion position in Alliance Season 22 based on how the mercenary players migrated away from Lord after Season 21 concluded and it certainly looks to be true.

For Helldivers Alliance, we are content to stay relatively chill and not worry about either Legendary or Champion

What this game really needs to revitalize interest from players like me and many others is some new content. The Alliance stuff really only serves maybe the top 200-400 really active players. The rest of us don't really care about it that much.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Working...
    X