Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 22 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 22 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 22 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – YAYO’s Friends! Alliance Battles Season 23 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 22 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. YAYO’s Friends
    2. JORDAN 23
    3. Alliance
    4. Les insomniaques
    5. IMMORTALS
    6. TOXIC
    7. Saboteurs Squad
    8. China荣耀
    9. Stoned Rangers
    10. Big Red One
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

Congrats YAYO's Friends alliance

Anybody already figure out which Alliance will be next champion like it was done after Season 21 results (calling out YAYO as next to win) by tracking where the mercenary group goes next?
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

same old news nothing new

Comment

Just as I predicted a couple weeks ago...YAYO's Friends was going to win. This whole Alliance thing really needs some tweaking. It's getting pretty boring. Actually, the whole game is getting pretty boring. Please release an update.

Updates I would like to see...

1. Make commanders have to register their alliance for the upcoming season. This will get rid of all the non-active alliances that show up in the rankings from purely defend points. It will also give active players more defend opportunities. I'm sick of getting attacked like 4 times per season. Yes I know this will result in fewer alliances getting rewards. That's the point. Enough of this "everyone's a winner" crap. There should only be like 10 alliances getting the Legendary badge...not 35.

2. Get rid of Bonus Battles and change the way Alliance Points are distributed. I was thinking everyone starts with 1000 Alliance Points and points are exchanged between players. Example: Player A attacks Player B. Player A wins battle with 3 stars. Player A steals 30 points from player B. Now player A has 1030 points, player B has 970 points (If player A loses, then B would steal 30 points from A). Successful defends would always steal 30 points from attacking player. Attacking player would steal either 10, 20, or 30 points depending on score. A player must have at least 30 points to attack someone. If a player is unable to attack because they don't have enough points, then they can purchase 90 points from the store (purchasing points is only allowed if you don't have enough points to attack) Players that join an alliance late will lose 150 points for each day they missed. So if someone joined on 3rd day of season, they would start with 700 points. If a player decides to leave an alliance before season is over, the alliance will keep his points. If he decides to join another alliance, he will start off with the lesser of (late join points vs points he had when he left previous alliance)

3. Make 4 Defend and 4 Attack perk slots for units (3 Regular + 1 Hero). You'll be able to use a single perk once in a Defend slot and once in an Attack slot. I like to use different perks for defending and attacking (PvP). It sucks when I'm playing PvP and my base gets attacked. My units are set up for attacking (using Minimum Wage and Scavenger) and we all know those are useless perks to have equipped when defending.

4. Make 3 different versions of each HQ Squad card. Epic, Legendary, and Ultra. Each one has a different spawn time. Example, the 2 Commandos every 45 seconds would be changed to Ultra. Then make Legendary = 55 seconds, and Epic = 65 seconds. Also make them upgradable...trade 3 Epics for 1 Legendary.

Comment

U can score very fast example my total score 8460 points.

Comment

Originally posted by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H View Post
            Just as I predicted a couple weeks ago...YAYO's Friends was going to win. This whole Alliance thing really needs some tweaking. It's getting pretty boring. Actually, the whole game is getting pretty boring. Please release an update.

Updates I would like to see...

1. Make commanders have to register their alliance for the upcoming season. This will get rid of all the non-active alliances that show up in the rankings from purely defend points. It will also give active players more defend opportunities. I'm sick of getting attacked like 4 times per season. Yes I know this will result in fewer alliances getting rewards. That's the point. Enough of this "everyone's a winner" crap. There should only be like 10 alliances getting the Legendary badge...not 35.

2. Get rid of Bonus Battles and change the way Alliance Points are distributed. I was thinking everyone starts with 1000 Alliance Points and points are exchanged between players. Example: Player A attacks Player B. Player A wins battle with 3 stars. Player A steals 30 points from player B. Now player A has 1030 points, player B has 970 points (If player A loses, then B would steal 30 points from A). Successful defends would always steal 30 points from attacking player. Attacking player would steal either 10, 20, or 30 points depending on score. A player must have at least 30 points to attack someone. If a player is unable to attack because they don't have enough points, then they can purchase 90 points from the store (purchasing points is only allowed if you don't have enough points to attack) Players that join an alliance late will lose 150 points for each day they missed. So if someone joined on 3rd day of season, they would start with 700 points. If a player decides to leave an alliance before season is over, the alliance will keep his points. If he decides to join another alliance, he will start off with the lesser of (late join points vs points he had when he left previous alliance)

3. Make 4 Defend and 4 Attack perk slots for units (3 Regular + 1 Hero). You'll be able to use a single perk once in a Defend slot and once in an Attack slot. I like to use different perks for defending and attacking (PvP). It sucks when I'm playing PvP and my base gets attacked. My units are set up for attacking (using Minimum Wage and Scavenger) and we all know those are useless perks to have equipped when defending.

4. Make 3 different versions of each HQ Squad card. Epic, Legendary, and Ultra. Each one has a different spawn time. Example, the 2 Commandos every 45 seconds would be changed to Ultra. Then make Legendary = 55 seconds, and Epic = 65 seconds. Also make them upgradable...trade 3 Epics for 1 Legendary.
            You did predict YAYO will take it for Season 22. Who is your prediction for Season 23? Last I checked, YAYO didn't disband as fast as Lord did after Season 21.

On to your updates request

1. I don't really concern myself with other alliances. No idea how many are left inactive. If the pool keeps increasing because people create and abandon alliances than I think fair to take them out of consideration if they fail to even score 10 points. If there are inactive alliances that still manage to get points through Defend Victories, then I think they are still earning their spot. The only way Alliances matter to me is certain Alliances tend to have very strong defenses and others have strong attackers. How well they are doing in the Alliance Leaderboards isn't what makes me more wary than just being familiar with their brand of skilled members.

2. At this point Bonus Battles earned are a contract between the players that accumulated (through Daily Missions) or purchased them so it wouldn't be fair to remove them. As for how points are exchanged between players, its really isn't an individual game when you are doing Alliance Season. Maybe if you come up with something at the Alliance level it would be worth considering, but as it goes I prefer Alliance matchmaking find well balanced opponents regardless of whether they are in Alliance, how their Alliance is doing, or how well they are doing within their alliance in this season.

3. I think all of us would like choose Defend and Attack Perks separately for all our units. It has been requested many times, but there must be some challenge in implementing that or they would have already done it (I like to think). Still a great suggestion that I would like to see happen.

4. I like the idea of different tiers of similar HQ Squad cards and being able to upgrade them to have shorter spawn times. Maybe something can be done for the Last Stand as well in terms of upgrading abilities. Imagine Last Stand cards that spawn Veterans of Bronze, Silver, or Gold level once upgraded past the base quality.

Its nice to see someone still requesting updates with careful thought put for each (even as it seems developers no longer interested). Keep up the good fight.
            Alliance: Helldivers
            YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
              M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
              Editing a comment
              My point to getting rid of bonus battles is to make all alliances start on even ground every season. Some players participate in AB's with only a few bonus battles and run out within a couple hours. While other players have over 1000 bonus battles and can play nonstop. I'm just saying give everyone equal opportunity to contribute points to their alliance. There are plenty of players out there that would contribute more points if they weren't bound to the limits of bonus battles.

Also, I like the idea of players losing points for losing. Right now, everyone can lose as much as they want and it won't effect their alliance points. This will force players to be good all around (defense and offense). There are a lot of players that are great at attacking but terrible at defending. They already implemented this with Dog Tags, why not with alliance points?

Season 23 Winner: Lord
              Last edited by M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H; 06-22-2018, 11:11 AM.

• cusman
              cusman commented
              Editing a comment
              I think Defending is uneven because different players get attacked at different quantities and by different groups of attackers. Maybe if you can only be attacked as many times as you have attacked?

Regardless I wouldn't mind if the system subtracted points when you lose an Alliance Battle (attack or defense)

Your prediction for Season 23 is already locked. Lets see how good your prediction system continues to work.
          Working...
          X