Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 23 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battles Season 23 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 23 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – Lord! Alliance Battles Season 24 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 23 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. Lord
    2. JORDAN 23
    3. Alliance
    4. Les insomniaques
    5. TOXIC
    6. Big Red One
    7. ALLIANCE BATTLE
    8. IMMORTALS
    9. Saboteurs Squad
    10. China荣耀
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!
    It would be nice to have some new content so there is a reason to make changes to my base to get it ready for next season. I play daily, but I haven't had to replace my Veterans on my base nor tweak it any for at least a couple of Alliance Seasons.
    Alliance: Helldivers
    YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/cusman

Comment

Lord won? how surprising

Comment

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that is sarcasm because it was predicted accurately and with certainty even before Season 23 had begun I believe based on watching the mercenary player migrations.

• M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H
        M_3_G_V_D_3_T_H commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup it is. I'm the one that predicted it...and the season before

New content please. ALLiance battles are boring.

Comment

Working...
      X