Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement: Alliance Battle Season 32 Results!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcement: Alliance Battle Season 32 Results!

Attention soldiers! Alliance Battles Season 32 has come to an end and we’ve got the winners all wrapped up! We want to thank everyone who participated this season and give a special shout out to the first place, Platinum Ranked Alliance – 中国战狼! Alliance Battles Season 33 is right around the corner but before we get ahead of ourselves, we want to make sure that respect is given where respect is due:

Alliance Battles Season 32 - Top 10 Alliances
    1. 中国战狼
    2. GUERREIROS Z
    3. Black Mamba
    4. Theflyinhellfish
    5. Les insomniaques
    6. IMMORTALS
    7. TOXIC
    8. China荣耀
    9. The fallen
    10. Stoned Rangers
    Thanks again to everyone who competed in this AB Season, and be sure to get your bases ready for the next season headed your way soon!

Already have. The 70 +xp multipliers I have stashed away are going to help considerably when shooting for level 120.

Comment

Is there a possibility that the game will be taken off the grid? I'm not talking about support and updates or whatnot, but actually not being able to play it anymore?

I'm asking, because I just started playing this game and I don't want to spend time in something that will die soon. And by the looks of it, there is not much activity on the forums anymore. So, I'm kind of worried
      Last edited by SHORYUareNOT; 01-18-2019, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know of any current plans to drop the game servers but if/when that decision is made it will be announced well in advance to the actual decommission here: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/gameservers/ as required by all PS online game. Similarly, it would be something that gets announced on the game forums prior to its occurrence.
    Working...
    X