Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played a bunch of games today and still no valor I hope it's not a glitch.

Here is the Sgt. and her challenge for the metal which is pretty easy compared to the Col. which is super hard in my opinion it is going to take forever.
    http://imgur.com/81JscFF

Comment

Thanks for the screenshot, i think Commando medal is harder than Colonel, taking up too much time.
      http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
      PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

hers was super easy just to CPU defense and have her spawn from one tent took me about a day to finish it.

Comment

I loged in 112 times and bot 500 card packs

Comment

Still nothing

Comment

Try the common card packs for valour. I got 9 within 800k worth of munitions after the new hero patch.

Comment

I got colonel when someone defeated me

Comment

Guys in the daily login bonus I've never received a card pack, in fact I received more than 500 gold instead, I'm not complaining, it's just that this bonus is not well balanced.

Comment

Trading wuuld be nice

Comment

Can you give the exact buff stats of both the sergeant and the medic? How much extra damage and accuracy does the sergeant give? And how much health per second does the medic heal?

Do these buffs stack cumulatively with extra additional sergeants or medics?

Comment

Originally posted by RENEGADE_18 View Post
                        Can you give the exact buff stats of both the sergeant and the medic? How much extra damage and accuracy does the sergeant give? And how much health per second does the medic heal?
                        Sergeant: 80% increase to damage and a 20% increase to accuracy for the affected Units!
                        8 Units per single Sergeant.

Medic: +15 HP per sec!
                        5 Units per single Medic.

Originally posted by RENEGADE_18 View Post
                        Do these buffs stack cumulatively with extra additional sergeants or medics?
                        Sergeant: No, it would be too overpowered.
                        Medic: Yes, healing is stackable.

edit: keep in mind that Sergeants increase at the base stats not the buffed stats by perks, medals, hats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR1Y2Tdl-cg
                        Last edited by odytsak; 08-19-2018, 10:55 PM.
                        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
                        PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

• RENEGADE_18
                          RENEGADE_18 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Damn, I have to admit I underestimated sergeants. I could tell they were really good, but 80% extra damage? lol wow...

Just out of curiosity, where did these stats come from? And just so we're clear, you're saying that a unit can be buffed by an infinite number of medics?

And one last thing, do these guys buff themselves? If so, are they included in the unit buff cap?

I hate it when guys bump these old update threads... quit teasing me

Comment

• RENEGADE_18
                          RENEGADE_18 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Lol sorry ahahaha
                      Working...
                      X