X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Access 2 Begins!

Private Access 2 for GUNS UP! is starting now, our goal is to gradually build towards a set number of players and continue to make improvements to the game. As we make improvements and add features, vouchers will be coming out in waves on a weekly basis. Please check back here every Thursday and updates will be posted by 12PM Pacific. Keep checking in, and get ready to crush your enemies, defend you HQ (and honor), and lead your troops to victory!

can't wait to play this game and give some good feedback

Comment

sweet! Can't wait to play it

Comment

Can't wait to play it

Comment

This is what it looks like when you get in. http://tinyurl.com/lou95wl Enjoy!
          @GreatJobJeremy
          https://twitter.com/GreatJobJeremy

Comment

Nice! I played this at Playstation Experience in Vegas. Been wanting to play again. The guy (dev?) there said I was owning and one of the quickest to learn the game that he saw that day, lol. It's just 'cause I've played Battle Cats and Swords and Sorcery though.

Comment

Can't wait to try this out. Too bad my number seems fairly high lol

Comment

Hoping to get in on this wave. I have been anxious to try it out

Comment

YEHAW! Cant wait! Looks incredible!

Comment

Finally it's coming. Been waiting since playing the demo @pse. Gonna crush some fools

Comment

I have the code, whats next?

Comment

Hey @revolution540, redeem the code from the playstation store

Comment

anyone having a problem redeeming the code? says mine is either incorrect or no longer valid :S
                        is there away to get in contact with someone?

Comment

On the main site page it says voucher available but I click the link and where it says my code but it appears 4 digits short on a normal PSN code. So not valid. Maybe I have the same issue as Nzuku
                        Last edited by stormyuk; 05-21-2015, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Yes. I guess it should not be giving me a code as its a UK account. I'll check back layer thx

Comment

Working...
                        X