Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Played 2 extra alliance battles, but did not get the Resourceful achievement.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played 2 extra alliance battles, but did not get the Resourceful achievement.

Very odd, i don't know what i did wrong. I collected 120 extra dog tags for that extra fight 2 times and still didn't get the achievement.

O jogo as vezes da esse erro, índico que antes de jogar a batalha ganhada com tags, reinicia o console.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up K! Got the team looking into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kumiankka98 View Post
        Very odd, i don't know what i did wrong. I collected 120 extra dog tags for that extra fight 2 times and still didn't get the achievement.
        Chances are you had met this Achievement condition in the past when the game wasn't awarding Steam Achievements so it no longer triggers granting the achievement. I have a number of Achievements I can't get on Steam because of this.

For instance, I can play the Tutorial over and over and never get that Achievement. Not until they fix something...
        Last edited by cusman; 10-05-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Actually looking like maybe latest update broke this Trophy / Achievement for both PS4 and Steam
          http://forums.gunsupgame.com/forum/s...urceful-trophy

This will probably get fixed in next update then...

Comment

• Kumiankka98
            Kumiankka98 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hopefully. I really want to collect my achievements on the PC.

• cusman*PC
            cusman*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            I want 100% Achievements for Guns Up! on Steam as well. Will be my second game where I have 100% on Steam.
        Working...
        X