Announcement Module
No announcement yet.

Ps4 players can't see text from PC players.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ps4 players can't see text from PC players.

This is an odd issue. Players from ps4 can't seem to see chat posted to Alliance chat room by PC player. Other players from PC have also mentioned about this issue. Do the Devs know anything about this chat problem?

I been okay on my end (PC and PS4 account able to see each other) and PS4 players respond to my PC account comments. My Alliance has healthy mix of PC and PS4 players and communication seems to be in good shape for all.

Any chance the players having issue turned off cross-play in options? Was the Alliance created by PC player or PS4 player? Any highly restrictive PSN privacy setting prohibiting communication with non-friends?

SIEE requires that their users not be able to see Free Text Chat from PC users. So a PS4 user from Europe unfortunately will not see text chat from a PC user due to this policy restriction. It is in the longer term plans to improve this experience so it is easier to understand what is going on.

• cusman*PC
        cusman*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        Even with the over zealous crude language filters that don't even allow one to say Hero Perk without getting H*** Perk?