Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 620.793 - Individual Alliance Badge doesn't display

Summary
    When a Steam player is in top 3 within Alliance, the Individual Alliance Badge may be rewarded but doesn't show properly if same username also used by PSN account.

Frequency
    100%

Version Number (found on bottom right hand corner of the Intel screen):
    620.623 through 620.793

Reproduction Steps
    1. Play Guns Up! during Alliance Season
    2. Score enough Alliance Points to be among top 3 scorers in Alliance
    3. Wait for Season to complete and tally results
    4. See that expected Individual Alliance Badge is not awarded

Results
    Steam player not awarded Individual Alliance Badge earned.

Additional Info
    I think has something to do with same username PSN and Steam player in same Alliance. Another player that I believe is PC only does show individual badge correctly.

Screenshots

My PC Steam cusman account has 1 Bronze badge (earned in prior season) that still does not display as it should. A different PC Steam player (Dantist) has badge earned showing correctly.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171010153003_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	2836

When click on Alliance Members screen, sometimes it shows the PC Steam cusman accounts 1 bronze badge under the PSN cusman account instead of the badges right for the PSN cusman account. Notice how PC only Dantist has badge showing up correctly.

Name:	20171010153116_1.jpg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	2838

Update: New individual badges earned are showing up correctly, but there are still a couple of issues left
    • The bronze badge earned in the past by my Steam [cusman] account doesn't show up anymore. It is effectively lost.
    • The Alliance screen box highlighted in red below should be showing the current players information, but is instead showing the information of another player account with same display name.
    • What it is showing for PSN [cusman] account is also wrong. It is showing the Gold badges count correctly, but missing the Silver and Bronze badges.

Name:	20171114070913_1.jpg
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	3186

Comment

Thanks for the update to this issue C!

Comment

Working...
      X