Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will my PS4 account be linked to steam?

If I open a steam account, will my PS4 data for guns up "sync" with my PC version? Or, am I starting all over?

Startingg all over

Comment

Originally posted by spinypuffer View Post
      If I open a steam account, will my PS4 data for guns up "sync" with my PC version? Or, am I starting all over?
      The PSN and Steam accounts are not connected so a new Steam account for playing GU! on Steam will require you to start from the beginning of the game for that version of GU!

Comment

i recently also started playing on the pc after playing on ps4 for the past year or so. I dont know if my ps4 is just an old piece of crap,but after playing on pc,i cant stand the ps4 version anymore. It's so much slower..,makes sense tho right,pc vs ps4. Am kinda wondering tho how other people feel about the ps4 version in comparison. My ps4 is quite old so that may be a factor. For example maybe my pc version has crashed once,perhaps not even tho whereas the ps4 version crashes consistantly once an hour at least i'd say. The difference is night and day..,but spose the same can b said of pc vs ps4. Yay for pc's

Comment

Working...
        X