Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 2017-11-01_232204

Hi Support,

I am experiencing a problem where after playing for a while, clicking "MOVE OUT" on PVP attacks triggers a crash and closes Guns Up resulting in loss of attack cards and win streak. I was prompted to send the files to the developer.

There are 3 files: crash.dmp(can't upload, invalid file), error.txt(please find attached), and output_log.txt(please find attached).

Can you kindly check on the files and let me know how to prevent the crash from happening again?

Thank you!

Originally posted by Critters*PC View Post
    Hi Support,

I am experiencing a problem where after playing for a while, clicking "MOVE OUT" on PVP attacks triggers a crash and closes Guns Up resulting in loss of attack cards and win streak. I was prompted to send the files to the developer.

There are 3 files: crash.dmp(can't upload, invalid file), error.txt(please find attached), and output_log.txt(please find attached).

Can you kindly check on the files and let me know how to prevent the crash from happening again?

Thank you!
    When the error occurs what is the error code/message that you are receiving? Also, please send me your in-game nickname so that we can locate your GU! account. Thanks.

Comment

I'm also experiencing the same issue over and over. I really love this game and I think that its awesome. But since I get the error constantly when I'm playing it makes me feel really frustrated. Ive poored money into this game and time. I wish this could stop. Regards !

Comment

Working...
      X