Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPU Defend and Crashes

Hey guys,

Plain and simple, I and other players still experience the CPU Defend crash and have countless crash logs and bug reports that have not been resolved.

Has the dev team been able to recreate the issue? Do you expect many, if not all the issues to be resolved with the 3.10 update? Any new performance improvements?

Appreciate your time on the matter as the CPU defend is completely broken still, PVP and alliance battles are great other than the much need matchmaking rebalance.

Thanks again,

-Burrocca

turning off blood/gore seems to help the framerate and stability

Comment

Well thanks Ill try, I found more stability taking off camera shake as well.

I still have had a crash after dropping all settings and turning anything off I could, at the lowest resolution. Im playing Wolfenstein II on very high settings with a great frame rate. I can't see Guns Up using 32 gigs of ram and 4gigs of video memory, all my other games run great on the steam client and don't crash without warning. Even tweaking the nvidia settings is not working and resolves most issues with my games. I am seeing large memory usage spikes during defend mode though.

I do declare memory leaks good sir.
      Last edited by Burrocca*PC; 11-28-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burrocca*PC View Post
        Hey guys,

Plain and simple, I and other players still experience the CPU Defend crash and have countless crash logs and bug reports that have not been resolved.

Has the dev team been able to recreate the issue? Do you expect many, if not all the issues to be resolved with the 3.10 update? Any new performance improvements?

Appreciate your time on the matter as the CPU defend is completely broken still, PVP and alliance battles are great other than the much need matchmaking rebalance.

Thanks again,

-Burrocca
        At about how long into the CPU Defend does this usually occur for you?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post

At about how long into the CPU Defend does this usually occur for you?
          Anywhere from 7 minutes to 15 minutes in, longest is 18 mins 56 sec. 8/10 times occurrence and always the same crash error "Oops! Game has crashed... log". I have 24 logs in the last month or so.

Could it be my old base layout, 2 buildings are possibly too close together since the patch? There is usually a small lag spike/timeout before the client crashes immediately, very sudden and has me holding my breath anytime I see a slight framedrop. I also use the Xbox 360 wired controller when I play.

PVP/AB plays smooth as butter, and it's only occured a couple times against the Wave Defend.

Comment

Working...
          X