X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game crashed twice on same PvP enemy

I got the "restart your game something has happened" message twice when attempting to attack the same person. I've lost 8 attack cards now without even entering the battle. It really sucks that if the game crashes you lose your attack cards. I think I attacked 3-4 other people with no problem. But with this person every time the game finishes loading his base the game crashes.

Originally posted by Haze33E*PC View Post
    I got the "restart your game something has happened" message twice when attempting to attack the same person. I've lost 8 attack cards now without even entering the battle. It really sucks that if the game crashes you lose your attack cards. I think I attacked 3-4 other people with no problem. But with this person every time the game finishes loading his base the game crashes.
    Does this only happen when attacking that player? If so, please PM me that user's name so I can have the team look into their base.

Comment

I'm having the same issue. I'm new to the game, PC Steam version. I've lost at least 30 attack cards, 5 each time it crashes. I always get the error message like the OP. Very frustrating since it never did this before the latest update.

My problem base
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3388.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	3388
      Last edited by MonsterLoad*PC; 11-30-2017, 01:45 PM.

Comment

• Haze33E*PC
        Haze33E*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        I had a second player I was crashing on and the person in your screenshot is that same person.

• Mike23*PC
        Mike23*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        this the same person I'm crashing on also.

• MonsterLoad*PC
        MonsterLoad*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        I was watching BaronVonLetsPlay on Youtube the night I posted this and he crashed on the same player. lol

Originally posted by Haze33E*PC View Post
      Do you remember the player's name?

Comment

• Haze33E*PC
        Haze33E*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        No I completed the campaign by attacking other players and since there's no attack log I don't have a clue.

I am having the same issue with two of my multiplayer opponents, everytime after the match loads and my attack cards are used I get the "restart your game to continue" message

Comment

I'm having the same issue !!! Between the two choisies, i had one whose work but now i'm block and i can't play... Something wrong with your update ?? (sorry for my english i'm french)

Comment

Working...
        X