Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting two cheaters

First cheater was nanabianca he didn't win but he spammed my base with tons of specials and ran out of time.

Second cheater Takacaranagrama didn't bring any attack cards was gaining hundreds of munitions for killing my units and spammed lots of specials.

Didn't feel like sitting through the replays a second time to do card counts. I'm honestly getting sick of having to report these people.

First of all, show us the proof to see that you are not actually lying. nanabianca is in my alliance and I am pretty sure he or she would not cheat. My alliance name is Avalanche.

There is an option within the game somewhere to report players and I think one of the options is to report as a cheater.

• Haze33E*PC
        Haze33E*PC commented
        Editing a comment
        I have yet to see/find anything in-game to report other players. If it's there it's buried in some obscure location.

• cusman
        cusman commented
        Editing a comment
        Report player feature was added in 2.70 update

I have never used so just visit above link and read through to get better guidance on it.

• SD-PEER81
        SD-PEER81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its in the player profile page. Simply search for a player on the leaderboards and then click on them to go to their profile page. From there you select the "report player" option and you can submit from in-game.