• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Devs.....FIX THE GAME !

I won't write it again here is the Steam forum topic links

http://steamcommunity.com/app/446150...0547480212516/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/446150...0547484544145/

Relax dudes, it takes some know how to make good defending bases...and it takes a little skill to beat some nightmares with a little luck. You get frustrated because you don’t pay attention to unit behavior when facing path xploiting bases. Different types of bases require different tactics and you haven’t played enough to maybe understand most of them.

Comment

I'm level 45, I think I've played more than enough to win most battles, and know what tactics to use, but I have rubbish soldiers. No commandoes and no bombarders nor surgeons, and that makes it a hell of a lot harder to play.

Comment

Originally posted by mendoza0206 View Post
        Relax dudes, it takes some know how to make good defending bases...and it takes a little skill to beat some nightmares with a little luck. You get frustrated because you don’t pay attention to unit behavior when facing path xploiting bases. Different types of bases require different tactics and you haven’t played enough to maybe understand most of them.

Yeah been playing since the game released on Steam having 160+ hours on record must be a noob no other explanation right ?

Man I must not know how to beat nightmare even tho I am only playing vs them and winning....a lot

I don't have problems with strategy or tactics or skills. This game having issues is not a problem in my skills.

Here is another example

http://steamcommunity.com/app/446150...0547495612044/

So was I supposed to know my units just randomly will decide to run away from battlefield at this moment ? Was I not paying attention ?

Comment

Below level 50 you are NOT facing nightmares or not true nightmares at least. What you call nightmares are others 2 white skulls at most. Pathing, units going back and forward only gets worst as you level up and the skill and level of attackers attacking your base will only get better...you won’t be winning many defenses.

Comment

• CrazyPenguin*PC
            CrazyPenguin*PC commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure buddy I must be not facing true nightmares even when I face number #1 ranked alliance members of highest level I still win against them

Each comment you post makes less and less sense and it has nothing to do to with topic at all. (who is even talking about defense ?)

It is like you just want to go around and randomly insult people and not read what is actually going on
            Last edited by CrazyPenguin*PC; 12-15-2017, 12:09 PM.

Let's keep things calm guys. Thanks for the feedback CrazyPengiun. I understand your frustration and we constantly evaluate the pathing AI. I've not seen the behavior shown in the screenshots you posted, however.

Comment

Originally posted by SDS_Chase View Post
            Let's keep things calm guys. Thanks for the feedback CrazyPengiun. I understand your frustration and we constantly evaluate the pathing AI. I've not seen the behavior shown in the screenshots you posted, however.

Here are the screenshots, one is them suddenly decided to run away from battlefield and others are they take paths inside chokepoint instead of going trough a newly created path with special that is straight forward to enemies defense with no barbed wire, I added in arrows pointing in what direction they had a cleared path

Comment

Each unit seems to have a pathway set that they try to take first. If that means avoiding the path you've cleared and going around then that's where they go. I think that's why a lot of bases clear multiple paths to split up the mass of units. In the one where they go the opposite way, was there a structure left back there that they went to go destroy? The game is frustrating in the way the pathfinding works but it's the way it is. I'm sorry that It's giving you trouble.

Comment

• CrazyPenguin*PC
                Editing a comment
                there was no structure left they tried to go off map off screen on the left luckily I had 2 rally flags to pull them back and focus fire to finish off the HQ otherwise they would have left the battlefield

thanks for the screen shots CrazyPenguin. If you're able to grab a video of the occurrence as well that would be very helpful.

Comment

• CrazyPenguin*PC
                Editing a comment
                I am playing on laptop recording would give big lagg, screenshots are the best I can do for now
            Working...
            X