Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game unplayable with errors today

I didn't try on the weekend, but this morning when I tried to play

Error first time just booting up. Try again and it goes through, then Error when I collect Daily Ration (which should have reset but was showing Collect Day 3).

Next I go into my Alliance and the game errors after I write a message. I reboot game, and go to Depot to buy Attack Card pack and it errors again.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171211083353_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.2 KB
ID:	3506

After I click OK it just spins forever on following screen, so I close the game and I am done trying for today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171211083407_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	3508

The game was last stable and working fine for me on Friday. I didn't play Saturday or Sunday. This morning it is simply unplayable due to these frequent errors.

Same here. Seems their servers are going down again and again.

Comment

I haven’t confirmed it yet, but it appears that one for my alliance member lost munitions and gold after this error. That’s a scary thing if it’s really happening.

Comment

My gold and munitions amounts keep going up an down by wild amounts. Seems every time time I navigate to a different menu it changes. It only resets when I log out and back in.

Update:Tried buying an attack card pack which caused an error and lost tons of munitions which did not reset when logging out and back in. Don't try to buy anything from the depot right now. I had around 650,000 munitions I was saving for the last HQ upgrade now I have like 230,000. Needles to say I'm stunned and not at all happy so much progress lost. I spent so many hours doing CPU defends for that.

Update 2: It would be great if a dev or admin could tell us what is going on. I've lost tons of munitions just because i tried to buy an attack card pack.
        Last edited by Haze33E*PC; 12-11-2017, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Same here with money and gold. In the main window it says I have 15.000 munitions and almost no gold, but when buying attack cards it says over 300.000... Rubbish programmers made this game. That's my conclusion.

Comment

I am having the same problems, gold and munitions going up and down by wild amounts then constant freezes and crashes. Now I cannot even log in to the game, trying to launch and get message that the servers are unavailable. The Devs need to at least post something that they are aware and working on it.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. The team is currently looking into this issue.

Comment

This issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are still seeing these error or if you have any other related issues. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post
                  This issue should be resolved now. Please let us know if you are still seeing these error or if you have any other related issues. Thanks.
                  Trying again just now and it appears to be back to working. Thanks

Comment

I got this error again today.

Comment

• cusman
                      cusman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It was okay for me this morning
                  Working...
                  X