Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update Issue with Tents no longer spawn pre-battle units

My path is not blocked and tent does not spawn troops

I have alternitive path but still will not spawn.... What do I need to do?

Comment

Can you provide me with your in-game display name so I can ask the team to take a look at this for you? Also, if possible please provide me with a screen shot or video of this issue occurring. Thanks.

Comment

@ SD-PEER was it intentional not allowing tents spawning 1 initial unit to a sandbag, if both the tent and the sandbag are in the same closed area? (not separated between them but separated with the rest of the map). I already changed half of my base because of this, so can't post an image.

PS For a future patch ...letting us assign units to specific sandbags will highly increase:
        1. base diversity
        2. control of the player on choices of placements (control is always satisfying)
        3. new strategies-->more variety-->less boredom over same base types
        4. more Chemists and Flamers--> poison/fire resist PERKS can be finally usefull more often than in <5% of games
        Last edited by Delusion*PC; 12-19-2017, 05:08 PM. Reason: assign units to specific SANDBAGS*

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that was intentional. We think that allowing this behavior would create a defensive advantage.

"PS For a future patch ...letting us assign units to specific tents will highly increase:"

You can assign Units to specific tents now! Did you mean assign Units to specific sandbags?

Do I need the dirt road cleared of walls?

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          I could be. If you move the walls and then do a "Test Base" do the Units spawn normally?

• MonsterLoad*PC
          MonsterLoad*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          I had one wall that was not blocking egress, but if I click on it and drop it back into same exact spot it clears the icon on the tents and base. Start moving walls or whatever next to paths until you figure out which one it is.

@SD-PEER Can you specify how does this behaviour help defenders?

Also editted previous comment to sandbags, yes.

Comment

Working...
        X