Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paratroopers on top of AA?

Hello Forum

Today i encountered a defence, where the attacker placed his paratroopers on top of my AA? Or outside of the map?

Anyhow, my AA dindt shoot the troops as you can see in the image.

I've had the same thing happen to me he also did it within the no-deploy zone of my HQ which has AA there as well.

Comment

This need to be fixed i think. But the attacker got much place to scroll. Maybe you should put your AA's more higher.

Comment

Thanks for the info and the screen caps, passing this info along to the team to look in to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tudekiks*PC View Post
          Hello Forum

Today i encountered a defence, where the attacker placed his paratroopers on top of my AA? Or outside of the map?

Anyhow, my AA dindt shoot the troops as you can see in the image.
          Don’t wanna burst your bubble but this bug was there from the very beginning, long before they even went Steam, which just shows how little they care. It’s been reported multiple times and it’s always being “passed on” but in reality they discard it along with other core problems in this game. That’s mainly why I don’t play anymore, got tired of this bs. Game is broken on so many levels that in my opinion it should have never left beta.

Comment

It can be a good and a bad thing. Good if your attacking, you can place the paratroopers off the map in certain parts and they will land in the map. Bad if your defending...for the obvious reason. You can also “force” units thru walls with flags or just by spawning lots of them close to choke points and some of them are able to go thru walls. Or was your problem that the paratroopers were dropped right on top of the AA and the AA was not activated because of a cheat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartek2468 View Post
              That’s mainly why I don’t play anymore, got tired of this bs.

Welcome back! We are constantly evaluating issues and new features for both impact and improvement of the game. If we had all the time and resources, we would absolutely fix everything reported, but we don't, so we have to triage these issues and address them as the relate to the title as a whole. It's not that we're not listening, we just can't be everywhere at once. This bug is in fact on our long laundry list and we hope to make a push to get to it as soon as we can.

Comment

• Bartek2468
                Bartek2468 commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh please, spare me those cookie cutter responses. New players will probably be satisfied with it but I've been around for too long.

Fair enough, that you cant fix everything in the blink of an eye.

But i have experienced the same with units running out of "Bounce" of the map and run past walls, often in the bottom of the map

Comment

Working...
              X