X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navigating through opponents is still too buggy on campaign screen

It's so frustrating when you cant click where you intend to. So far we have to use a combination of arrow keys and mouse to bypass the bug ON EVERY SINGLE campaign map. The most annoying thing is trying to view opponent details but the auto select/camera moves back to another opponent. I decided to post now because this time, I can't navigate EVEN WITHOUT the combination of arrow keys and mouse. I can only select 2 opponents, as it instantly gets back to one of the 2 when you try to navigate. I don't have a screen recorder so I post just a screenshot.

The ones I can only attack are 2 skull "ICEFALL" and 3 red "JP_S_89".

Are you unable to even highlight the other opponents? What happens when attempting to select these other players' bases?

Comment

• Delusion*PC
      Delusion*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      The "screen focus" instantly gets back to one of the other bases. You could think of it with the analogy of a spring pulling you back to a starting point(physical length) when you try to pull it to a place far from it.

The pattern of which maps/opponents this happens is unclear. It probably has to do with mouse/controller selection programming as it isn't optimized for both platforms. Especially the mouse (pointer) is usually not responding at all when you hover over particular bases.

When this happens to me I use the enter button to select attack. It's frustrating that I can't select the info button but at least I can attack them.

Comment

• Delusion*PC
      Delusion*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      For now, there is a sloppy way (better than none) to see details of an opponent that normally you can't select. Try to place your mouse over the spot where the button is and get back to it with arrow keys. After 2-3 tries you will be able to click it. Every try, with small movements of the pointer, will get you there eventually.

Thanks for the additional info guys.

Comment

A quick update: we currently think this is an issue extending from specific graphics cards. If you run into this problem, can you please let us know what specific graphics card you are using?

Comment

AMD Radeon R9 200 series

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the additional info D! We thought this might be the case and are currently working to address this issue. As soon as we've got a resolution in place we'll be sure to let everyone know.
      Working...
      X