Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to select opponents from Campaign Map!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to select opponents from Campaign Map!

Attention soldiers! The GU! Team is looking to collect some more information on the issue where some players are unable to utilize the Mouse and Keyboard control set-up to effectively select opponents from Campaign map screen.

Issue Example: https://clips.twitch.tv/FlirtyCredulousNuggetsJKanStyle

If you have experienced this issue please send the following information to support_sandiegostudio@playstation.sony.com in order to help us with our investigation and, eventual, development of a resolution to this issue. Thanks in advance for any and all information that you can provide.

The GU! Team!

Thanks for looking into this. Although windowed/fullscreen didn't fix anything for me. Sent an email.

Comment

still not working

Comment

told them about this days ago even emailed them but still no change

Comment

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you provide the requested information in your email? I see that you are posting to the forums with your PSN ID and I'm assuming that you are not seeing this issue on this account as this is, at least to my knowledge, an issue that is only affecting PC players. As such, could you provide me with your Steam info including your Steam ID and in-game display name for your Steam account in a PM so that I can add it to our tracking info? Thanks.

Originally posted by Delusion*PC View Post
        Thanks for looking into this. Although windowed/fullscreen didn't fix anything for me. Sent an email.
        Any chance you have an AMD graphics card?

Comment

• Delusion*PC
          Delusion*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, do you want the specific model?
      Working...
      X