X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dev;s - Steam Wallet Not Opening In Game

I went to purchase some gold today, the hourglass icon spins then stops, Steam Wallet never appears. I've tried everything. Was working a month ago.

Can you think of any changes, if any, that were made to your network connection setup between now and since the last time you made a purchase? Do you have any issues attempting to make purchases on other titles?

Comment

• MonsterLoad*PC
      MonsterLoad*PC commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent the info via email last night.

Just an update, I still cannot buy gold and also posted a bug report. No one has gotten back to me about it. As far as CS GO, I can make purchases thru Steam on it with no problems.

Comment

Hey man, Im having the same issue. I click on buy and it just says "Loading" At the bottom right and goes away about 5 secs later. Like if I never hit "buy"

Comment

Hey guys, can you give this a try and let me know if it works to correct this issue for you? Thanks.
        1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam, right-click on and in properties, check "run as administrator" for Steam.exe and GameOverlayUI.exe
        2. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GUNS UP and right-click on and in properties, check "run as aministrator" for GUNS UP.exe as well. (Doing this may cause Steam to give you a warning about "Compatibility mode is now turned on" upon launch. Ignore that.)
        3. Close the Steam client if you already have it open, then relaunch the steam client and Guns Up! and you should now be able to make purchases.

Comment

• Ruthless_Freak_
          Ruthless_Freak_ commented
          Editing a comment
          I did everything step by step and still nothing. Just confused on how this is happening ?

• SD-PEER81
          SD-PEER81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks RF, we will continue to look into this for you guys!

It worked! Thanks so much!!!

Comment

• Ruthless_Freak_
          Ruthless_Freak_ commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow Really? It did't for me that weird.

• MonsterLoad*PC
          MonsterLoad*PC commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, worked well. I was able to buy gold.

Update: Just got an offer for 5$ and get it cause of this bug so hopefully we can get it fixed before 2 days
        Just found out something it might help. I cant Shift + Tab and see my steam stuff
        Just Found out ANOTHER thing it wont let me do in game purchases in any game
        Update #2: I fixed it
        Last edited by Ruthless_Freak_; 02-03-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X