X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant buy banner but lose gold

I wanted to buy a banner shape but when I clicked buy, it took the gold and let me buy the banner again. I didnt see the gold withdraw so I clicked again and lost my second 50. Than I noticed it and tried to buy another type of banner shape and it did the same. Now I've lost a total of 150 gold and received no banner shapes.

When playing on Steam you can press F12 at anytime to take a screenshot. When encountering error, start taking screenshots so you can provide those along with your error report. In any case, now that you have reported the issue, just wait for developers to see your post and start looking into the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagorex*PC View Post
      I wanted to buy a banner shape but when I clicked buy, it took the gold and let me buy the banner again. I didnt see the gold withdraw so I clicked again and lost my second 50. Than I noticed it and tried to buy another type of banner shape and it did the same. Now I've lost a total of 150 gold and received no banner shapes.
      When did this start to occur? Have you been able to make purchases of this type in the past with no issues?

Comment

Originally posted by SD-PEER81 View Post

When did this start to occur? Have you been able to make purchases of this type in the past with no issues?
        The only things I have bought in this game so far for gold were color packs which were fine and I haven't tried to purchase anything else banner related before or after my issue.

Comment

Working...
        X