Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unloading my munitions by buying tons of cards.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unloading my munitions by buying tons of cards.

So I accumulated around 3.5 mil of munitions and decided to unload it all on attack cards. As I sometimes have a stubborn streak it took me almost half a day to buy the damn cards and then to recycle the unwanted cards took me another couple of hours. My request is can you make the system faster by inputing a specific amount of munitions/currency and then NO MORE UNVEILING. Its was rather tedious watching that and my temper went from frustration to seething rage to just fuckit and get on with my life. But I like the game so I put up with it.

Yeah, its something I think just about everyone hates. I imagine they'll come to some sort of compromise with it eventually.

Off topic but still on topic though, you really should have waited before spending that large of an amount of munitions. Attack packs often go on sale and while the amount of munitions you had would have bought you around 700 packs. Had they been on sale it would have bought you 875 packs. That's a considerable difference, especially when it comes to recycling cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenpo_Kid69 View Post
      Yeah, its something I think just about everyone hates.
      Yes we do!!! makes most of us play less because of it. I truly hope they implement this soon.

Comment

Working...
      X