Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost gold...

Hi,

I tried to purchase a banner holder or whatever from the in game shop... It ate my gold and did not give me the item. When I tried to equip the item, it asked me to purchase it again... So I did, but it still did not give it to me. Third time, I give up. However, after losing 150 gold in game... I cannot justify paying any money on this game, nor in good faith attempt to purchase any further items with gold, in game.

I would very much appreciate it if I could get a refund of the gold, or at the very least a credit toward in game purchases. You guys don't make it very easy to figure out where to contact support about in game bugs... even ones that literally eat premium currency...

IGN: Wicked001
    Steam: Wicked001

Please help and thanks for your time.

Once you have purchased, you have to find the item from list of stock items. Sounds like you are staying in the Build New / Purchase Menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked001*PC View Post
      Hi,

I tried to purchase a banner holder or whatever from the in game shop... It ate my gold and did not give me the item. When I tried to equip the item, it asked me to purchase it again... So I did, but it still did not give it to me. Third time, I give up. However, after losing 150 gold in game... I cannot justify paying any money on this game, nor in good faith attempt to purchase any further items with gold, in game.

I would very much appreciate it if I could get a refund of the gold, or at the very least a credit toward in game purchases. You guys don't make it very easy to figure out where to contact support about in game bugs... even ones that literally eat premium currency...

IGN: Wicked001
      Steam: Wicked001

Please help and thanks for your time.
      Do you remember which banner holder it was that you attempted to purchase?

Comment

Banner customization > Crest > Skulls'n'spikes

It is still asking for me to purchase it.
        Last edited by Wicked001*PC; 03-21-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X