X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting a cheater.

Id like to report a cheater named "wanglonglong". Clearly its a hack as he kept receiving supply drops of 3000 munitions. Thanks.

Thats a cool hack lol

Comment

Thanks for the info and the screenshots Lt. We'll take a look at this.

Comment

I got another one for you. Genhitman386. I've encountered lots of cheaters like the psnglitcher group but this one really ticks me off. This guy has 8 tents!!!! Don't tell me thats allowed 'cause its clearly a hack. Anyway please look into it and thanks.

Comment

A follow up. Genhitman386. His supply drops are also hacked. Look into it please.

Comment

Originally posted by LtArville*PC View Post
            A follow up. Genhitman386. His supply drops are also hacked. Look into it please.
            Its good to report cheating in the forum, but I've learned to also report it in the game too. Then I post the video up on YouTube lol.

Comment

Hello, recently, post to another hacker "op55553" I hope and justice is done Greetings from Mexico

Comment

Help, someone attacked me and he was getting 26,000 ammunition drops! Is this normal? he still lost though. loser!

Comment

Player demOLLYsh. Im unable to watch reply of lost defense battle

Comment

Originally posted by Sharkonus*PC View Post
                    Player demOLLYsh. Im unable to watch reply of lost defense battle
                    This is one of the buggiest games ever made, there have been several times I haven't been able to watch a replay for some very established players that I know for a fact don't cheat. I know Olly and if you were on ps4 he would share play going up against your base if you wanted him to. He is a good guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X