X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling up

Hi guys, I started to play yesterday and i managed to reach level 7. However i now find myself unable to find enemies, or better yet, the enemies I find are 3 skulls which are locked until I reach level 8. What should I do to level up?

When you say that you are "unable to find enemies" don't you still have access to 1 and 2 White Skull enemies?

Comment

Exactly! I thought there was a limit to the number attacks i could do to minor enemies but situation havent changed, so thats why I'm writing this.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Fallen, we're working on your account right now to get you back on your way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Ok FallenLegend, you should be set now. When you log in are you able to attack opponents again?

Comment

Seams fixed. TY

Comment

Same thing happening to me, im halfway through level 5 and through numerous battles my XP does NOT progress. I am unable to carry on playing because i cant level up to do anything. I also suffer the dreaded crash when trying to look at friends on leaderboards.

Comment

Working...
              X