X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant get past beginning of the game

the quest wants me to build 2 defenses which i built all that i can which is the sniper tower and the tent, the bunker was already there. it says gain lvl xp and get to lvl 3 but i can only attack the first person that it gave you to attack and everytime it says it gives me xp and munitions it takes it away i did it multiple times said i lvld up to 2 then took it away everytime along with munitions so i basically cant do anything, cant build anything cant fight anyone else cant gain anything. help?

I am having the exact same problem came her looking for help

Comment

im also have the problem .. steam dont record achiev,emts and i cant atack my firends on list.. it says that dont have game instaled...

Comment

yea its clear there is a major problem at the steam side of things. Its a shame I just logged back in and saw i was magically lv4 but now the same thing happens again, I thought the problem was resolved and purchased the newcommer pack or whatever to show supp as I thought the devs went and fixed it so fast. Obviously i was wrong. Its gonna be a real pain if you can only do something then quit the game, wait for 3 hours and then come back to see if it might have been recorded. And i assume there isn't any devs working today.

Comment

You are reporting issue in right place. Now that weekend is over, someone from the dev side will be seeing your post and looking to help you get past the issue soon.

Comment

There were some issues over the weekend but it should all be cleared up now! Please let me know if you see anymore issues.

Comment

Nothing to report captain!

Comment

Working...
              X