X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report - Recycling 4 Grunt + 2 Assault Command Cards

I have had this situation for many months now (specific to my Steam account). After each new patch I try again if I am able to recycle my collection of twelve 4 Grunt + 2 Assault unit HQ Squad cards and it always 100% of time gives error. I am able to recycle everything else I try including other Command Cards (mixed sets or three of same), but I can't recycle my collection of the twelve I can't.

Video below as demonstration of problem

Yup, same for me on ps4. So i guess it's the same for all. We can't recycle this card because when we try to recycle it we get an error.

Comment

Originally posted by IsraelysGU View Post
      Yup, same for me on ps4. So i guess it's the same for all. We can't recycle this card because when we try to recycle it we get an error.
      So weird to have one particular card type error when we try to recycle while others work just fine. Glad you chimed in that I am not the only one and that this issue is not specific to Steam or my account.

Comment

Actually you can't earn this HQ card because this is the default common HQ card.
        http://www.youtube.com/odytsak
        http://twitter.com/odytsak
        PS4/Steam: odytsak

Comment

Originally posted by odytsak View Post
          Actually you can't earn this HQ card because this is the default common HQ card.
          I wanted to test if my PSN account would also error when recycling this card and I don't even have one available. Yet on Steam I have supposedly 12 of them that I can't recycle. Hopefully devs can figure it out.

Comment

Thanks for the video and additional info guys! Hitting the team with this one now.

Comment

Working...
            X