X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugged PvP campaign map

So, my PvP map is bugged. As you can see from the first screen, all bases spawned on the right edge of the map but I can't scroll over there. The screen shows as far as I can scroll in that direction. The second screen shows that I can scroll to the left but the map is completely empty in that direction.

I restarted the game when I discovered this without any effect. I could reach one base, fought it and surrendered without effect. Then I beat the base but it also didn't change anything.

I've reported this bug on the steam forums and was told that it got forwarded to the team but it has been like that for a week by now. This really sucks to be quite honest as it put a damper on my alliance season since I couldn't really finish my missions or get some extra drops from PvP.

I'm enyoing the game a lot but being stuck with such a bug for that long is quite disheartening. Please look into this asap

Hey TT, I've had the team reset your map so, hopefully, that should clear this issue up for you. I wanted to ask if this was something that has happened to you before or if this only occurred this time? Please let us know if this happens again.

Comment

Thank you for the fix. No, this has not happened before but I'll report any further issues if I encounter them

Comment

Working...
      X